Happy? New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy? New Year!

Here's to all you wheaters, may 2021 bring you vaccines, jobs , great sex, travel and prosperity.

Oh , and would it be too much to ask for a NCAA Tournament Championship to make up for the one we lost last year?

Stay safe everyone! See ya next year! ( I had to say it, since I'm not at the office to say it on my way out)

Because of COVID, I'm spending New Year's Eve alone in my apartment watching Guy Fieri on Triple D.

(Most years, I'd spend New Year's Eve alone in my apartment because I have no social life, but this year it's due to COVID).

Comment

MissTC we'll all be your new years eve date. We promise to keep the door to Gard's dungeon locked so it should be safe.

Comment

It’s hard to beat Triple D for seeing food I can’t possibly prepare. In a previous life I used to play piano in a New Years Eve band (ballroom dancing type, Big Bang music). Never thought I would miss it, but it would be something to do. Stay safe and have a Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
          Because of COVID, I'm spending New Year's Eve alone in my apartment watching Guys Fire on Triple D's.

(Most years, I'd spend New Year's Eve alone in my apartment because I have no social life, but this year it's due to COVID).
          Sounds amazing!

Comment

Happy arbitrary day in the time continuum, at an interval defined by the orbit of one small planet in the universe since the last similar arbitrary day!

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
              Happy arbitrary day in the time continuum, at an interval defined by the orbit of one small planet in the universe since the last similar arbitrary day!
              Well, it's not completely arbitrary. Originally the "New Year" would have been the same as the winter solstice. Of course, with changes in the calendar, over the years it got off a bit. I think we should adjust our calendars so that January 1 coincides with the Winter Solstice.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

Well, it's not completely arbitrary. Originally the "New Year" would have been the same as the winter solstice. Of course, with changes in the calendar, over the years it got off a bit. I think we should adjust our calendars so that January 1 coincides with the Winter Solstice.
                It's relatively arbitrary.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post

It's relatively arbitrary.
                  Maybe it's arbitrarily relative.

Comment

Working...
                  X