YouTube Channels you Recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Channels you Recommend?

So, the glitter bomb thread got me thinking, there is a lot of garbage out there, but there are quite a few good channels that can take be good time wasters....always love to get recommendations for other good channels.

Favorite right now is Derek Van Schaik...probably not for everyone, cause he's kind of a cheeseball in his videos, but I think he's funny...largely, he analyzes body language in videos from pop culture to criminals, and they're generally very interesting and has plenty of humor along with it

Lockpicking Lawyer is pretty self explanatory, but it's about what you'd expect from the title. A lawyer that picks locks and shows how useful (or not) they are...here's a story where the lock company tried to defend themselves

Legal Eagle - "LegalEagle is all about giving you an insider’s view to the legal system. Have some fun and learn to think like a lawyer"...I happened upon his channel from a video where he breaks down the Always Sunny Cereal Case episode....he analyzes ridiculous legal situations from TV shows and movies and he also talks about real cases as well...he's easily the most political (thus, seemingly pretentious) of the three I listed, but it's still a good watch.

For aviation: premier1driver, stevio1kinevio, citation max, 310 pilot.

Comment

I don't really seek out individual channels in my downtime, but apparently Epic Meal Time is still around. I hadn't thought about those guys in years.

For the more technical parts of my job there are a couple YouTube creators that consistently have better tutorials than anyone else. One of them looks and sounds like an effeminate version of Joel McHale, which cracks me up every time.

Comment

I forgot to add, ThatChapter...guy does 20-40 minute videos on crazy crime stories...he’s pretty entertaining and the stories I have see have all been pretty wild

Comment

I've been watch the "Legal Eagle" channel for some time now. Pretty interesting stuff.

I don't subscribe to very many YouTube channels. I do subscribe to a few, though. Including:

Adam Savages Tested

Lost In the Pond: A channel by a British guy who married a woman from the USA and they moved here. He compares the life, culture and language of the two Countries. He's somewhat humorous.

ZipTrader: I subscribe to a couple of "investing" channels, but I don't trust the advice of most of them. This guy actually seems to know what he's talking about and is fairly interesting to listen to. Also, he's kind of cute (the real reason I subscribe to his channel).

VSauce: I'd be surprised if there is anyone who isn't already familiar with Michael from vSauce. I like his channel, and besides, he's from Kansas. (Overland Park, I think).

PostModern Jukebox: Music

Improv Everywhere: Humor

JustForLaughs: Humor (Hidden Camera Pranks/gags)

Comment

If anybody likes WW2 there's an ongoing series that goes through a week of WW2 history week by week, there's a new episode today in fact.

The channel is called World War Two.

Comment

Someone challenged the lockpicking lawyer

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                Someone challenged the lockpicking lawyer

I chortled.

Comment

One that we oddly enjoy is Steve1989MREInfo. He displays and taste test military MREs from all over the world and different time periods. It is interesting what different countries serve their military personal and Steve's demeanor is perfect..his considered the "Bob Ross" of MRE videos.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffbinlawrence View Post
                    One that we oddly enjoy is Steve1989MREInfo. He displays and taste test military MREs from all over the world and different time periods. It is interesting what different countries serve their military personal and Steve's demeanor is perfect..his considered the "Bob Ross" of MRE videos.
                    I did not know I needed this in my life, but now I do. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

I did not know I needed this in my life, but now I do. Thanks!
                      You don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X