Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dentists are evil people and here's proof!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentists are evil people and here's proof!!!

Wisconsin dentist charged with fraud, accused of chipping teeth so he could crown them

MILWAUKEE – A federal grand jury has charged a Wisconsin dentist with health care fraud in connection with intentionally breaking teeth so he could cap them and charge the insurance company, according to an indictment made public Wednesday.

Scott Charmoli of Grafton, Wisconsin used his drill "to break off a portion, most often a cusp of a patient's tooth," according to the indictment, which charges him with eight counts of health care fraud and two counts of making false statements relating to health care.

Charmoli, a licensed dentist since 1986, billed insurance companies for more than $2 million for crowns he put on patients from Jan. 1, 2018, to Aug. 7, 2019, according to the indictment.

"That amounts to over 1,600 crown procedures over a 20 month period, or more than 80 every month," the indictment charges.

Full article

and that's how he became the crown prince of Bel-Air

Comment

I need to attend that guy's webinar!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
        and that's how he became the crown prince of Bel-Air State Penitentiary
        FYP

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
          I need to attend that guy's webinar!
          Maybe just join him in prison. That can’t be so bad, right? The most they would do is put you for a few months into a white-collar, minimum-security resort! You know, they have conjugal visits there?

Comment

My hate for Chiropractors has shifted to Dentists.

Comment

I only like Dentists that share the NOS!

Comment

80 a month?? He must have been doing it to literally everyone who came in, or close to it.

Comment

Think about how much he spends on impression material!

Comment

4.5 gallons of Sheetrock mud costs you about $15 at Home Depot. His cost for impression material isn’t much.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X