• Show
Clear All

• GlitterBomb 3.0

I love this guy and his invention.

God bless him!

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

I think i saw this the first year and missed it last year, but I watched this one all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was kinda surprised people (until the end) weren't freaking out about the countdown or the red and blue flashing lights...hilarious though

Mark Rober's channel is one of the ones I actually am a repeat visitor too...his videos aren't click baity and he just seems like a good dude

Comment

Yeah, I didn't realize how I have seen some of his other videos without ever connecting the dots. He's good people.
          Last edited by sean; 12-18-20, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
            I think i saw this the first year and missed it last year, but I watched this one all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was kinda surprised people (until the end) weren't freaking out about the countdown or the red and blue flashing lights...hilarious though

Mark Rober's channel is one of the ones I actually am a repeat visitor too...his videos aren't click baity and he just seems like a good dude
            Agreed. No one seemed to care about the countdown. Once that started, I’d have lobbed that thing as far away as possible.

Comment

Working...
            X