Should okj leave the building?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should okj leave the building?

Since I seem to be such a controversial person, I thought I would leave it up to the board. I like this place better than the phog, I guess because it is a smaller more intimate community. I do not subscribe to group think, i like the free and open exchange of ideas, but it appears some do not. So I will leave it up to the board.

Peace
    Yes
    17.39%
    No
    82.61%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by okjayhawker; 11-22-20, 05:00 AM.

You should stop shit-posting and stay.

Comment

Yeah. I'm not going to vote in this poll, because I find it unnecessarily divisive (plus, you can see who voted how). I think simply avoiding posting about election conspiracies would do a world of good until this blows over. As an olive branch, I will allow you to continue to deny the efficacy of mask wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
        (plus, you can see who voted how).
        Fixed

Comment

I broke the ice and voted yes! Sorry

Comment

I am sorry I told you I posted that, move along now.

Comment

Yeah. I'm not going to vote in this poll, because I find it unnecessarily divisive (plus, you can see who voted how). I think simply avoiding posting about election conspiracies would do a world of good until this blows over. As an olive branch, I will allow you to continue to deny the efficacy of mask wearing.
              Maybe we should have the disclaimers like twitter is using now " this post is in dispute"

Comment

D61D785F-7B87-491D-B3FA-ED03CB8CEDC4.gif

Comment

You already ran off one conservative. Seems like there is a pattern. I wonder why they let someone with such a bias be an Admin. especially since you spend so little time here

Comment

I didn't vote. I don't find it useful.

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

You already ran off one conservative. Seems like there is a pattern. I wonder why they let someone with such a bias be an Admin. especially since you spend so little time here
                      Part of the founders package, also I didn’t run anyone off, a snowflake melted

Comment

You’re fine when your posts don’t involve politics, but anymore it seems most of them do. I voted no for the record.

Comment

I would vote to defrock Gooner of his admin privileges, fwiw.

Comment

I preemptively claim voter fraud, Dominion controls the polls on this website

Comment

Secondeded

Comment

Working...
                              X