Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

part of the problem.jpg

Comment

Ok. Here's one I don't see too often. Hand towels hung on an oven door, to where everytime it is opened the towel hits the ground. Just nasty. I even put a hook over the sink to hang towels after use, and my SO still insists on using the damned oven door. AAAAAGGGH.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
        Ok. Here's one I don't see too often. Hand towels hung on an oven door, to where everytime it is opened the towel hits the ground. Just nasty. I even put a hook over the sink to hang towels after use, and my SO still insists on using the damned oven door. AAAAAGGGH.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

It has recently come to my attention that a not-insignificant number of people use their ovens as extra storage space.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

It has recently come to my attention that a not-insignificant number of people use their ovens as extra storage space.
            A few years ago I read about a house in the KC area that exploded. Luckily no one was hurt. It seems the residents of the home stored their fireworks in the oven. A visitor turned the stove on to, you know, cook food.

Comment

Originally posted by LifestyleJayhawk View Post

A few years ago I read about a house in the KC area that exploded. Luckily no one was hurt. It seems the residents of the home stored their fireworks in the oven. A visitor turned the stove on to, you know, cook food.
              Yep. Lower stakes, but a buddy of mine was housesitting for someone and went to preheat the oven for a frozen pizza and ended up ruining some mixing bowls.

Comment

People who don't know how to make left turns at a busy stoplight. You pull into the intersection and wait. When the light turns yellow, you wait for the intersection to clear, then you complete your turn. You do NOT sit back behind the line and not move for 3 cycles of light changes.

Comment

Running short of condoms at a Lifestyle party. It's a bummer to be out when everyone else is in.

Comment

Working...
                  X