Pet Peeves Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves Thread!

In this thread we rant about pet peeves.

People who use RSVP as just a confirmation of attendance, with no declination option.

Comment

People who use business meetings to shove D&I shit down the teams’ throats.

Comment

Left Lane cruisers, ESPECIALLY on I-70 in the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
          People who use business meetings to shove D&I shit down the teams’ throats.
          I don't know what this means.

Comment

I'm terribly sorry, my girlfriend was driving. It's her biggest bad driving habit.

Comment

And another. Trying to type long responses and the edit them on an iphone on this site. I don't know why it works so much better on my Android, but it does. It today or sucks on the iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

I don't know what this means.
                Diversity and Inclusion. The Manonthecouch knows what's up.

Comment

People who litter. Like WTF. My kid has a project for science where we go to the park near the house and she collects litter and catalogs it. Great timing during a pandemic. Any way there is so much litter and usually within a 100 feet of the trash can. Driving her home from school watch a teenager drinking a soda and just throwing the can on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by markhawk View Post

I'm terribly sorry, my girlfriend was driving. It's her biggest bad driving habit.

People who brag about having a girlfriend when we know they really don't.

Comment

I pay taxes on all the lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

People who brag about having a girlfriend when we know they really don't.
                        She goes to a different high school; you wouldn't know her.

Comment

TikTok users without headphones. Say what you want about Facebook at least it’s mostly silent.

Comment

Originally posted by markhawk View Post

She goes to a different high school; you wouldn't know her.
                            In Canada?

Comment

Folks who drive through to a parking spot, especially when the parking lot is near full
                              People who back into parking spaces
                              People at grocery stores who take a loaded cart of groceries through the self check lane
                              People at grocery stores who have a cart loaded with groceries and refuse the courtesy of letting someone behind with only one item cut in front (I'm looking at your Aldis customers)
                              Your vs You're and Their vs There vs They're. It's really not that difficult people.
                              Car trouble. Cars should last forever with absolutely no repairs needed at all.
                              Those darn kids who won't get off my yard

(I have issues)

Comment

Working...
                              X