Clear All

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
    Dutch Baby:

9782341 12.56.06 PM.jpg

Jambalaya:

9777462.jpg

Tamales:

IMG_9283.jpeg

Here's some of my recent homemade action. Made the refried beans, Mexican rice, and enchilada sauce to go with the tamales from scratch as well.

Last night, I tried my hand at making French Onion Soup in the Instant Pot -- that turned out pretty well. I also make a mean Indian Butter Chicken in the Instant Pot.
    I love me some tamales. How were they?

Comment

I recently smoked some St. Louis style ribs, then basted the, with BWW wild sauce. I don’t like sweet sauces that most BBQ sauce is. These were great and provided a little smokey and a little heat. Don’t knock it until you try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post

I love me some tamales. How were they?
        Delicious. I've done two batches. The tamales and the sauce both freeze well so making them in bulk has worked out well.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Delicious. I've done two batches. The tamales and the sauce both freeze well so making them in bulk has worked out well.
          I used to work with a Hispanic lady who would make a shit ton of tamales over a weekend, then sell them at the office for a buck each. I was her best customer. I miss her.

Comment

We had a Mexican woman at church growing up that did the same, selling them before church and distributing them after. So we ate tamales for lunch pretty much every Sunday for a few years. Her lasagna was epic too. lol, I just realized she probably did it that way so people would actually go to church.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
              We had a Mexican woman at church growing up that did the same, selling them before church and distributing them after. So we ate tamales for lunch pretty much every Sunday for a few years. Her lasagna was epic too. lol, I just realized she probably did it that way so people would actually go to church.
              That's how they get you!

Comment

Working...
              X