Who are we Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are we Missing?

Hawker007 has been shamefully absent....he was always shameful, but now he’s absent

who else has been hiding out?

RaiderHawk hasn't been back since Deletegate. That was a big loss as he was a regular contributor.
    ​​​

Comment

jefe, z5, film and ono

Comment

has sean been seen?

Comment

Sean is spending his limited message boarding time all on phog for the last 3 weeks, since announcing his hiatus.

Comment

He announced a hiatus? I’m a bad mod, I didn’t see that?

he paid for chat and then up and vanished like a fart in the wind

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
              He announced a hiatus? I’m a bad mod, I didn’t see that?

he paid for chat and then up and vanished like a fart in the wind
              Things get a bit heated in The Swamp sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

Things get a bit heated in The Swamp sometimes.
                Yea I guess this was my fault, it started with my post #2094 in the President trump thread. I just linked a article about the attempted poisoning of trump(which you have probably never heard about), and joked that probably some would have liked it to succeed, sean took offense to that, assumed I was talking about him, and bingo, bango bongo, he was gone. I really like sean, by far my favorite leftist on board

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Yea I guess this was my fault, it started with my post #2094 in the President trump thread. I just linked a article about the attempted poisoning of trump(which you have probably never heard about), and joked that probably some would have liked it to succeed, sean took offense to that, assumed I was talking about him, and bingo, bango bongo, he was gone. I really like sean, by far my favorite leftist on board
                  Hmmm, that’s too bad...as far as politics go, and Trump, that seems fairly tame (assuming it went as described here)

hopefully he comes back

sean I miss you and I’m sure someone loves you

Comment

I miss sean too, because he's mostly the only one that would respond to my inane blather in the swamp.

Comment

I also miss Raider, I could always count on him to back me up with some actual substance.

Comment

I hate losing any of the precious few posters we have :(. Come back, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

That's why I have no desire to visit the politics board. Nobody is going to change anybody's mind and it turns into name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                            I hate losing any of the precious few posters we have :(. Come back, guys!
                            Burn it all to the fucking ground. I kid. You can't burn down a message board, not literally anyway. Or can you....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X