Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short exciting life or long average one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short exciting life or long average one?

Let’s say you get a choice as you slide down the ole vaginal canal:

You can be Eddie Van Halen. Rock star, wealthy, chicks, fame but you check out at 65.
    You can be my uncle Moe. Worked for the phone company for 45 years. Married a nice lady who he buried at age 70. Moved to one of those Sun Cites in AZ. Was popular because his eye sight was perfect and could drive at night well into his 80s. Had several lady friends one, of which had been a Homecoming Queen at a current D1 school. Moe checked out at 90 a couple years ago.

Substitute your own out early or late if you want.

I think I would pick Moe, but being Eddie is tempting.

Moe.

Comment

Call me Dr. Faustus, but I'd take 65 years of EVH. 'Tis better to burn out than to fade away. My my, hey hey.

Comment

Wow, good question.

I'm not sure you could necessarily say that EVH was happier during his life than Moe. Many wealthy, famous, successful people are unhappy; they just have a different set of problems to deal with.

That said, I might be inclined to pick 65 years of EVH. Make the most of the time you've got, however long it may be.

Comment

i pick Keith Richards.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
            Wow, good question.

I'm not sure you could necessarily say that EVH was happier during his life than Moe. Many wealthy, famous, successful people are unhappy; they just have a different set of problems to deal with.

That said, I might be inclined to pick 65 years of EVH. Make the most of the time you've got, however long it may be.
            Considering EVH spent a significant amount of time in and out of rehab, I'm going to go with him not being all that happy, at least not all of the time.

Comment

Yeah, it sounds like EVH fought a lot of battles for most of his adult life, though it does look fun as hell on the surface. I’m tempted to take Moe because it seems like a happier existence based on Lifestyle’s description.
              Last edited by NoPantsChico; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Who is happiest?

Comment

Working...
                X