iOS 14 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBricklayer View Post

Very nice. I got the new "graphite" stainless steel model so going to be stylin. The sleep app honestly worries me about what it will say. I sleep horribly so not expecting positive feedback from that. What I'm frankly most excited about is simply not missing messages/calls again. Not sure if any of you all read the phog still, but I posted there how I suddenly woke up completely deaf in one ear about three weeks ago. One of the unfortunate every day issues with that is I now can't ever hear my phone if it just buzzes. Have to have it up close to full volume which I hate, so always forget to turn it up. My wife insisted on getting an Apple Watch (no complaints!) so that she could trac...err, make sure she was able to get a hold of me when needed.
    Damn Brick, any idea what is causing it? I have extremely poor hearing from over 30 years in the Natural gas business, but to just go blank in an ear is terrible.

And no, I never go back to the Phog. Although I know at least one person here wishes I would. )

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Sweet. I was looking at that one as well. I wanted another black one, but it looks like you can only get black in the titanium. I wonder how close the graphite is to actual black.
      My black one is great. About seven inches end to end. I enjoy waving it around it front of envious friends and colleagues.

Comment

I am still on my 3 month free trial of Sirius and it's all I listen to (mostly the 80s on 8), but this doesn't seem good out of the gate: https://www.autoevolution.com/news/t...ay-148902.html

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

My black one is great. About seven inches end to end. I enjoy waving it around it front of envious friends and colleagues.
          Yeah, but to tell time you have to lie on your back and face north on a sunny day.

Comment

Working...
          X