Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
    We are all human, therefore fallible.
    If this "fallibility" news breaks about LifestyleJayhawk then nobody bats an eyelash. So what? That's what is so entertaining about this story. Falwell chose the moralist parameters that brought him down.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post

If this "fallibility" news breaks about LifestyleJayhawk then nobody bats an eyelash. So what? That's what is so entertaining about this story. Falwell chose the moralist parameters that brought him down.
      It is the hypocrisy that makes it news.

Comment

Originally posted by LifestyleJayhawk View Post

I have to disagree here. Having her husband perform clean up of the other guys release is part of the cuckolding. It shows her total domination
        I think it shows the guy is gay, nttiawwt. Same with the double penetration stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
          We are all human, therefore fallible.
          Falwell has been turning his other cheek, it appears.

Comment

Far be it for me to criticize anyones sexual habits. As long as everyone is of age and consents, so be it. The hypocrisy of do as I say, not as I do is bad enough.

What I think is worse is the extreme disloyalty he showed to his wife by trying to save his ass by throwing her under the bus. She was having an affair, he didn't know about it. The pool boy has screen shots of FaceTime calls and recordings that put jr into the game. So he lied. That is just bad. I also wouldn't be surprised if she has been his beard for years.

Comment

Originally posted by LifestyleJayhawk View Post
              Far be it for me to criticize anyones sexual habits. As long as everyone is of age and consents, so be it. The hypocrisy of do as I say, not as I do is bad enough.

What I think is worse is the extreme disloyalty he showed to his wife by trying to save his ass by throwing her under the bus. She was having an affair, he didn't know about it. The pool boy has screen shots of FaceTime calls and recordings that put jr into the game. So he lied. That is just bad. I also wouldn't be surprised if she has been his beard for years.
              I've seen pictures of Jr with a gal who looks much more than just a friend.

Comment

Mrs. Fallwell to the poolboy: Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

Comment

Working...
                X