Jerry Falwell Jr. is a real cuckold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Falwell Jr. is a real cuckold

This is straight out of Dear Penthouse. The now former President of Liberty University has resigned after allegations of sexual misconduct. His wife started banging a 20 year old pool boy in 2012. He tried to throw his wife under the bus by saying she was having an affair. The now 29 year old former pool boy said , “not true, Jerry likes to watch.” Hooking up with the pool boy. Classy.

Michael Cohen has a book release coming up. He cleaned up something for Falwell in Miami. I’m guessing the details will be in it.

Nothing like moralists who throw the first stone. This is your roving sexual activity reporter, Lifestyle Jayhawk.

Heh. Heh heh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Comment

<shrugs> <unzips>

Comment

Great to have you on the beat, Lifestyle.

Comment

Is anyone planning on buying the sex tape? You know he probably recorded that. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

Comment

Well, he's a quitter as well.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/25/90587...cid=uxbndlbing

Comment

pool.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                  You receive all my Phog points for this one.

Comment

So is a he a swinger, cuck, or both? This is all very confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                      Bahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Aquemini View Post
                        So is a he a swinger, cuck, or both? This is all very confusing.
                        I'm pretty sure that if he just watches then he is a cuck, but if he performs cleanup duty afterwards the he is a swinger on account of his mouthful of participation trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

I'm pretty sure that if he just watches then he is a cuck, but if he performs cleanup duty afterwards the he is a swinger on account of his mouthful of participation trophy.
                          I have to disagree here. Having her husband perform clean up of the other guys release is part of the cuckolding. It shows her total domination of him. If the pool boy and jr double penetrated or Eiffel towered her, that would swinging. It’s extremely rare that guys in the lifestyle come into contact with another’s seed. Woman on woman good, man on man is rare.

Comment

Originally posted by LifestyleJayhawk View Post

I have to disagree here. Having her husband perform clean up of the other guys release is part of the cuckolding. It shows her total domination of him. If the pool boy and jr double penetrated or Eiffel towered her, that would swinging. It’s extremely rare that guys in the lifestyle come into contact with another’s seed. Woman on woman good, man on man is rare.
                            med.jpg

Comment

We are all human, therefore fallible.

Comment

Working...
                              X