Who's up for a game of Landgrab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's up for a game of Landgrab?

A little game to take our attention off the Cornona bickering. What's Landgrab? It's basically RISK played online but they can't call ir RISK or they will get sued. The game is at Landgrab.net and we can play with any number of players. If we get enough folks interested we can even play as teams. I can set the time to make your move at 24 hours, so we don't have to all be logged in at the same time playing. If interested go to Landgrab.net, set up an account and PM me your sign on ID. Since my attempt to set up a mafia game failed miserably I thought this might be fun. When we get enough folks I will set up the game and send out invites.

I'm game! I played with the Phog crowd a long time ago, but have to remember how!

Comment

I'll go read about it and see if it sounds interesting to me. I assume this will start after the holiday?

Comment

In

Comment

I will start it as soon as we get enough folks interested. Again, it's basically online RISK with hundreds of different maps and different variants of rules available. It's not a real time game, although that is an option. In other words, as long as you can check your computer at least once a day to see if it's your turn you will be fine.

Comment

If I recall, we played individual games against each other and we also played teams. Is this correct?

Comment

I'm in. Can I start in Germany and then invade Poland and go from there?

Comment

Shoot me a pm with your username when you get set up and I will send out the invites

Comment

MissHitler is available as a username.

Comment

They actually have a WWII map we could use which is pretty cool. Miss TC could have Poland (1 reo) and the rest of us could surround her and pummel her into submission (but not in a sexual way).

Comment

The WWII map is called "Love Dungeon."

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                        I'm in. Can I start in Germany and then invade Poland and go from there?
                        Be careful what you wish for. Germany ended up losing 25% of its pre-war territory to Poland. Traditional German provinces of Brandenburg, Silesia and East Prussia went to the Poles.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                          They actually have a WWII map we could use which is pretty cool. Miss TC could have Poland (1 reo) and the rest of us could surround her and pummel her into submission (but not in a sexual way).

Comment

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comment

I sent out invites to the two of you that gave me your username. The invite will be coming from Jayhawk. For the rest of you, if you still want to play let me know and I can set up another game.

eta - LARP, did you leave that game? I will send another invite as we are ready to go
                              Last edited by beakumhawks; 07-20-20, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X