Wedding Traditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Or to stab the slut for not being a virgin as advertised, amirite?
    Perhaps if you want to go all medieval on her ass. If the dowry was large enough, multiple cows, goats, horses, pigs and a starter castle you could live with a little unauthorized early entry.

Comment

Congrats, Joe.

Let me give you a little piece of advice from a woman's perspective:

Let her plan everything. Show up when she tells you to show up and do exactly what you're told.

Any deviation from the above instructions will result in serious consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by LifestyleJayhawk View Post

Perhaps if you want to go all medieval on her ass. If the dowry was large enough, multiple cows, goats, horses, pigs and a starter castle you could live with a little unauthorized early entry.
        Who said it was unauthorized? After all, she was a slut...

Congrats Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
          OOOH, CAN YOU LIVE STREAM IT SO WE CAN GAME CHAT?
          This. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
            Congrats, Joe.

Let her plan everything. Show up when she tells you to show up and do exactly what you're told.

Joe, this is the best advice in the thread. Misty is wise.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
              Congrats, Joe.

I’m fine with all of this, but since I’m bank rolling the thing, she’ll have to abide by some budgets....unless her parents show up with a big check...in which I will wear a banana hammock and twerk at the altar if she asks me to

Comment

She said yes!

Link to some proposal pics

I can share the full story, if there's interest, but it went off without a hitch....she was completely surprised and we had a bunch of friends there

Here's the video:

Last edited by Joe Norris; 2 days ago.

Comment

That is awesome!!! Congrats to you and the soon to be Mrs Joe Norris.

Comment

Congrats, Joe! Does the video work for anyone else? I can't get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkLifer View Post
                      That is awesome!!! Congrats to you and the soon to be Mrs Joe Norris.
                      In the great tradition of her fiance I think we should refer to her as either Linda Weaver or Sigourney Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                        Congrats, Joe! Does the video work for anyone else? I can't get it to work.
                        Unfortunately, no...the video length is showing 0:00 so I'm guessing it did not upload correctly.

Comment

Congrats, Joe!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I will look to see what the issue is with the video....I’m game to use another video upload site, but streamable seemed to work (up until now)

Comment

I updated the video and it should work now....everyone be looking for save the dates ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X