TROLLZ - Tekashi 6ix9ine - 27 million views in a day #1 on trending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TROLLZ - Tekashi 6ix9ine - 27 million views in a day #1 on trending

Damn, that's a lot of views in a single day. Damn!

Comment

I’m not really feeling this Rainbow Brite reboot. Send it back pls.

Comment

Video unavailable. 2/5 stars (still better than The Devil Wears Prada).

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
          Video unavailable. 2/5 stars (still better than The Devil Wears Prada).
          you have to watch it on youtube brah

Comment

they-certainly-are.jpg

Comment

Fun video with the sound down and Doom Metal playing over it.

Nicki Minaj is somehow both unattractive and attractive.

Comment

I wondered about the ankle bracelet being worn by 6ix9ine. Then I saw this:

In 2018, he was arrested on racketeering, weapons, and drugs charges. He pled guilty to nine charges including conspiracy to murder and armed robbery in February 2019, and was given a two-year prison sentence after testifying for the prosecution. In April 2020, he was granted early release during the COVID-19 pandemic following fears over his vulnerability to the disease due to his asthma condition, and was put on house arrest for the remainder of his term.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post
                  Fun video with the sound down and Doom Metal playing over it.

Nicki Minaj is somehow both unattractive and attractive.
                  Did she get her tits enlarged? I don't remember them being that big before, not that they were small before. Anyway, the song sucked. And 69 looks like a retard pretending to be a thug. And that's all I have to say about this "music" video.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

Did she get her tits enlarged? I don't remember them being that big before, not that they were small before. Anyway, the song sucked. And 69 looks like a retard pretending to be a thug. And that's all I have to say about this "music" video.
                    Her fake bits are alternately repulsive (especially the butt implants) and intriguing. Depending on the angles I guess. I say that as a guy who truly enjoys girls with much back.

Not sure on the chest, but I'd guess yes.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

What would make him the thug you think he is trying to project? Is going to prison for conspiracy to commit murder and armed robbery not enough? That happened as the result of him first being, "kidnapped, beaten, and robbed by three armed assailants in Brooklyn." What else do you think he needs to do to to earn your label? I am asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post

What would make him the thug you think he is trying to project? Is going to prison for conspiracy to commit murder and armed robbery not enough? That happened as the result of him first being, "kidnapped, beaten, and robbed by three armed assailants in Brooklyn." What else do you think he needs to do to to earn your label? I am asking for a friend.
                        Getting caught is pretending. Getting away with it is Thug Life.

Comment

True story, I first learned about Nicki Minaj from this very website. Someone posted the video for Bees in the Trap (or whatever that song is called). And THAT is why I keep coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post

He got released early for snitching. Obviously you didn't keep up with the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquemini View Post

He got released early for snitching. Obviously you didn't keep up with the case.
                              As if my respect for him couldn't grow any more . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X