What are you watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

What else do we have to do on lockdown? Also, there's a huge distinction saying someone is attractive (which she is) and Top 10 Most Attractive in Hollywood (which she is not). That's not nitpicking; that's a casual observation of an indisputable fact.
    More of a shot at other off-topic boards than at you. He is entitled to his own opinion on the top 10 most attractive women in Hollywood, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
      Anyone ever heard of this TV show called MASH? Pretty good!
      I may be one of the few people in this world who did not care for MASH. enjoyed the early episodes but then it seemed to get to the point where it was too clean and all the actors seemed like they wanted get shot from their best side and look as good as possible.

Comment

• I never got into Mash. I recall seeing the final episode but just bits and pieces otherwise.

Comment

• A sitcom that I thought (and still think) is pure gold and doesn't get enough love is Taxi.

Comment

• Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
            A sitcom that I thought (and still think) is pure gold and doesn't get enough love is Taxi.
            I rewatched the entire series about a year ago. That show is awesome.

Comment

• I need to rewatch. I haven't in over 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                I need to rewatch. I haven't in over 20 years.
                Marilu Henner hated bras was glorious to behold...and rumored to be a complete whore...which just makes it even better...

tumblr_3e8337e0353482acc4f1019b24b5e9cd_cd2967b5_640.jpg

459731eae318455170e7bd19366b2422.jpg

366d3e218bac80f00dd241ddf32c733f.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by sean View Post
                  Just finished Normal People on Hulu. It’s brilliant and just about perfect. It’s got all the feels.
                  I think I am going to watch it again. I don't remember the last time I wanted to watch a series again (or even a movie). Maybe I watched Hoosiers twice when I got it for a present in 1991 or 92.

Comment

• Just finished Da 5 Bloods on Netflix. A little longer than it needed to be, but Delroy Lindo’s performance was flat-out spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                      Just finished Da 5 Bloods on Netflix. A little longer than it needed to be, but Delroy Lindo’s performance was flat-out spectacular.
                      Man. Haven't heard that name in a while. How old is he now?

Comment

• "The Invitation" might be the most underrated film on Netflix right now. It's a stealth thriller with excellent performances. Far from any thriller at the start, it simmers as commentary on boring rich yuppies, moves into staid black comedy about West Coast trendy thoughts and weird cults,

and then...

UmZTF1tGCTbOECC-iRvdGa1dYX5t6-R_oLAmloKjSLA.jpg?auto=webp&s=6e7386a08f0b70808026e3e28734e4442c03eecb.jpg

Tops off with a Twilight Zone coda that is symbolic brilliance.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

Man. Haven't heard that name in a while. How old is he now?
                          Looked to be in his mid-60's. The movie centers around a group of four Vietnam vets who reunite to find the remains of their fallen squad leader and some treasure they had hidden. Sort of a combination of war movie/heist movie with some grumpy old men vibes added for warmth and comic relief. I wish I'd been able to see it in the theater as there were some cinematography choices that lost out in being pushed to the small screen, but it's definitely worth a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                            Just finished Da 5 Bloods on Netflix. A little longer than it needed to be, but Delroy Lindo’s performance was flat-out spectacular.
                            Kevin Whillmott is a professor at KU and he is from Junction City, KS. I know him. He was involved and helped with Spike Lee's last venture that earned an Oscar. You can see operation Junction City mentioned in Da 5 Bloods and you heard the Big Red One mentioned a few times, which is out of Fort Riley (e.g., Junction City's base).

Comment

• Watched Hamilton on Disney Plus last night. Color me impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                                Watched Hamilton on Disney Plus last night. Color me impressed.
                                Yeah, Hamilton is one of the best plays I had been to in a long while, and I go to quite few.

Comment

Working...
                                X