No announcement yet.

What are you watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season two finale of The Boys. Holy Shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
      Season two finale of The Boys. Holy Shit!
      Made my head explode!

Comment

• lately, I've been trying to catch up on some older movies I haven't seen.

Last night, I watched Whiplash and Good Will Hunting.

I enjoyed both, thoroughly, and obviously know the pop culture around both, but so many more things make sense now.

I was a little perturbed at the ending of Whiplash, no closure at all. Which I get was a clear director's choice, but it still bothered me. The music was incredible and I found myself sucked in almost immediately.

Good Will Hunting was great from beginning to end. The open endedness bothered me a little, but they wrapped up most of the important stuff. Might be my new favorite Robin Williams movie.

I've also been binging You're the Worst again, though it's quite wild watching it as a sober person. Still highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comedy that's way more than surface level.

Last, my roommate and I are watching Sons again. We just finished season 2. I forgot how good the first two seasons of that show were. I know it gets exponentially more ridiculous as the seasons go on, but I enjoy the show and the roommate has been as well.

Comment

• Came across a really interesting documentary on netflix last night. "My Octopus Teacher". Incredible animal. If you watch it , be sure to watch all the way till the surprise before the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
            Came across a really interesting documentary on netflix last night. "My Octopus Teacher". Incredible animal. If you watch it , be sure to watch all the way till the surprise before the ending.
            So good. And also oddly relaxing.

Comment

• Yeah, they did a good job mixing the ocean sounds with the music. It was very serene in most scenes

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                Yeah, they did a good job mixing the ocean sounds with the music. It was very serene in most scenes
                And yes, agreed on the incredible animal part. I already knew they were remarkably intelligent, but it still cast it in a whole new and revealing light for me.

Comment

• Same.

Comment

• Watched the Borat sequel tonight. There was no way it was ever going to touch the first one, but it was still great.

Comment

• I watched Late Night and was pretty disappointed. It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                        Watched the Borat sequel tonight. There was no way it was ever going to touch the first one, but it was still great.
                        Parts of it were funny and parts were very very uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                        X