What are you watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you watching tonight?

Blazing Saddles on Hulu. Laughing my ass off too.

Ozark on Netflix

Comment

Comet (A sci-fi channel which is OTA channel 5.2 out of KC) started rebroadcasting Battlestar Galactica this past Monday at 7. I haven’t seen it in about ten years and it’s still good.

Comment

Wife and I are on season 5 of Longmire. I had never heard of it before, not to bad, but man that sheriff sure has some bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
          Ozark on Netflix
          Just heard about this the other day, worth a look?

Comment

^^ Well worth a look. It's been called Breaking Bad Lite but that's not fair. Walter White was an innocent corrupted while Marty Byrde is corrupt from the beginning. Julia Garner steals every scene she's in as an Ozark Hillbilly who's probably the smartest on of the bunch. We just finished season 3 and are looking forward to season 4 coming out.

Comment

Watching Weeds. Never caught it before, but really enjoying it.

I have to watch Apollo 13 today because it's my favorite movie and today is the 50th anniversary of the launch.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                ^^ Well worth a look. It's been called Breaking Bad Lite but that's not fair. Walter White was an innocent corrupted while Marty Byrde is corrupt from the beginning. Julia Garner steals every scene she's in as an Ozark Hillbilly who's probably the smartest on of the bunch. We just finished season 3 and are looking forward to season 4 coming out.
                Anyone else think her Missouri accent is terrible?

How long was Walter White innocent btw? Two episodes maybe?

Comment

If I remember correctly Marty was innocent. It was his business partner who started laundering money and got him into the mess. I could be mis-remembering and maybe he knew from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                    If I remember correctly Marty was innocent. It was his business partner who started laundering money and got him into the mess. I could be mis-remembering and maybe he knew from the beginning.
                    You are misremembering. SPOILERThere was an entire flashback sequence that showed Del approaching the firm and Marty figuring out that the cartel was seeking someone to launder their money. Del wanted Marty to ditch his partner as Del did not trust him, but Marty insisted that they were a package deal since they had been best friends since college.It was, however, Marty's partner that was informing to the FBI at the same time the he was skimming from the cartel, so maybe that's what you're remembering.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                      Watching Weeds. Never caught it before, but really enjoying it.

I have to watch Apollo 13 today because it's my favorite movie and today is the 50th anniversary of the launch.

91826903_919645505140108_104516384175685632_n.jpg

And, yes, I know that Apollo 13 did not actually land on the moon.
                      Last edited by FrobozMumbar; 04-11-20, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

Anyone else think her Missouri accent is terrible?

How long was Walter White innocent btw? Two episodes maybe?
                        I love her accent. I think she's the most fascinating character on the show. And Vince Gilligan describes Braking Bad as Walter White's transformation from Mr. Chips to Scarface.

Comment

We have been alternating between Ozark and Royal pains. About as different as two shows can be. Really getting into Ozark.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

You are misremembering. SPOILERThere was an entire flashback sequence that showed Del approaching the firm and Marty figuring out that the cartel was seeking someone to launder their money. Del wanted Marty to ditch his partner as Del did not trust him, but Marty insisted that they were a package deal since they had been best friends since college.It was, however, Marty's partner that was informing to the FBI at the same time the he was skimming from the cartel, so maybe that's what you're remembering.
                            Ahh, yes. I did mis-remember.

As for Julia Garner. accent is a little overstated, but not bad. But like others, I love her character. Her and Amos from The Expanse are my 2 favorite characters right now.

Comment

Watched Zombieland Double Tap and we thought it was great. Perhaps because we had low expectations.

Comment

Working...
                              X