No announcement yet.

Morbid Capitalism: Profiting Off The Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got some extra space. Someone will pay me $370 just to take 10 barrels of oil? Does that include delivery?

Comment

Buy low, sell high! People will be traveling again one day!

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
        Buy low, sell high! People will be traveling again one day!
        With that highly developed and intricate investment plan, what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

Easily my favorite Always Sunny episode.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

With that highly developed and intricate investment plan, what could possibly go wrong?
            I'm starting with simple models and working my way up.

giphy.gif

Comment

I posted news reports in the other Coronavirus thread, but I thought I'd bring it up also in the morbid capitalism thread for those wishing to make a profit. AstraZeneca (British Company) and Pfizer are both in clinical trials on humans with a coronavirus vaccine. Both appear to be close to developing something that will make a HUGE difference in this pandemic and could at the same time boost their stocks by a significant amount. As pointed out by someone in the other thread, AstraZeneca (working with Oxford University) has agreed to produce any vaccine it created for no profit until the pandemic is over. However, once the pandemic is "officially" over, the agreement allows them to profit off of anything they produce.

Pfizer ticker: PFE (NYSE)
              AstraZeneca: AZN (NYSE)

I suppose if you want to invest and don't want to gamble who gets there first with the best vaccine, you could always buy a few shares of both companies.

Comment

Working...
              X