Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderHawk View Post
    Does anyone find Amy Schumer funny?
    I really liked her first set I saw on Comedy Central YEARS ago. I'm a fan of crude humor and she nailed that.

Then her stuff was just more of the same and trying to be more shocking, like "I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut, ABORTION!" and it just got tiring to me.

Like most celebrities, I tune out her politics, cause that's not why I'm consuming her product, so that doesn't really matter to me....I really enjoyed Trainwreck (more because of Bill Hader and, less so, Lebron, than anything) and I watched another one of her movies on an airplane, where she thinks she's been morphed into a hot chick and it was amusing enough, but the standup is just a bunch of the same thing over and over and it gets old

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

I really liked her first set I saw on Comedy Central YEARS ago. I'm a fan of crude humor and she nailed that.

Then her stuff was just more of the same and trying to be more shocking, like "I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut, ABORTION!" and it just got tiring to me.

Like most celebrities, I tune out her politics, cause that's not why I'm consuming her product, so that doesn't really matter to me....I really enjoyed Trainwreck (more because of Bill Hader and, less so, Lebron, than anything) and I watched another one of her movies on an airplane, where she thinks she's been morphed into a hot chick and it was amusing enough, but the standup is just a bunch of the same thing over and over and it gets old
      Snatched is another good one. Ironically, I also watched it on a flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

Tell me what it’s like “consuming her product”.

Comment

Working...
        X