Issues with Pictures displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Pictures displaying

I had a user reach out to me with an issue that was unfamiliar to me. I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue and/or had a work around (if it’s not board related).

Mods, do you have any ideas?

DD3C7D4B-2CF0-488F-97C4-499DC9B1D673.jpeg
    Attached Files

FYI, I upload these photos from my computer and then click on FullSize to insert the picture. I cannot copy and paste like I used to, so this is how I have been inserting photos for a while now. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkLifer View Post
      FYI, I upload these photos from my computer and then click on FullSize to insert the picture. I cannot copy and paste like I used to, so this is how I have been inserting photos for a while now. Hope that helps.
      Ah ok...I didn’t think to ask the user if they were JUST your photos, or all of them

I don’t have any issue with it, so I don’t know if that’s the cause or what

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Have they tried clearing their browsing history, cookies, cache, all that crap?

A week or so ago the format got all screwed up for me, that fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
            Have they tried clearing their browsing history, cookies, cache, all that crap?

A week or so ago the format got all screwed up for me, that fixed it.
            That is a fair question, and one that I didn't ask.

The user, I believe, is savvy enough to have tried that, I think....but, if you are reading, friend, is this something you tried?

Also, just in case markhawk hasn't seen this, tagging him in it.

muffnudge graciously took a look at it, but didn't see anything that could have caused it, so, if mark is at a loss, I will try a vbulletin forum

Comment

Working...
            X