China is asshoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China is asshoe

Seriously, fuck those communist motherfuckers.

They tried to wipe out the pangolins. The pangolins fought back.

Comment

I heard a conspiracy theory that the Chinese govt developed the virus and purposely infected their population in an effort to reduce the number of old people. I would buy it except that it is next to impossible to keep something like that secret. Somebody's gonna talk.

Comment

Less chance of people talking when the secret police drag people off to "re-education camps" in the middle of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
          I heard a conspiracy theory that the Chinese govt developed the virus and purposely infected their population in an effort to reduce the number of old people. I would buy it except that it is next to impossible to keep something like that secret. Somebody's gonna talk.
          It would be pretty easy for biologists to analyze it to see if it was engineered.

Comment

Take off the tin foil hats, peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
              Take off the tin foil hats, peoples.
              It protects my head from harmful UV rays. What, are you going to tell me THATS a conspiracy too?!?

Comment

The Red Chinese kinda suck at all things military (despite what their communist propaganda machine tells you). I imagine their bioweapons program would suck just as bad. Their main problem is that they are backwards, dirty motherfuckers that eat some weird shit after it's been crapped on by other weird shit.

Either way, fuck those communist motherfuckers.

Comment

Working...
                X