Noise-Canceling Headphones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise-Canceling Headphones?

My desk at work is situated in earshot of a few loud talkers and oversharers when it comes to personal lives. Fortunately, my role isn’t very collaborative, so it’s easy for me to plug away on my own provided the environment isn’t too disruptive, but my $15 earbuds no longer do the trick. Anyone have any recs that won’t cost me an arm and a leg or set my ears on fire from the cups?

I have some Bose noise-canceling earbuds that work well, but they were a gift. Not sure of the price.

Comment

Get some of these and put em on a compatible set of earbuds (your current ones might work). Meelectronics makes good, cheap in-ear headphones, but my headphone knowledge is several years out of date and there's a ton of really high quality stuff from China for dirt cheap if you're an audiophile. Make sure you're getting a good seal, they really go up into your ear canal.

If you're going for cups then I find Wirecutter pretty trustworthy. They recommend a $60 pair of Anker's for a budget-friendly option.

Comment

I freaking love my Sony OTE NC headphones.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X