Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, shall we talk about the Coronavirus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does that mean we might lose our upcoming game?

Comment

• Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
      Does that mean we might lose our upcoming game?
      As long as Smacker doesn't have it we should be okay, since she's obviously been the one calling the plays so far this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
        Les Miles has it.
        This is surprising considering he opted out of the pandemic.

Comment

• Look on the bright side. We are likely to have fewer losses this season than any season in the past 10 years.

Comment

• At least the KU football team finally caught something.

Comment

• Maskers, I have a mask edicate question, do you normally lower the mask cough?

Comment

• Ej90FEZWkAEWXDO?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Fauci's words taken out of context and used without his permission in Trump ad.

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
                      Maskers, I have a mask edicate question, do you normally lower the mask cough?

If you are speaking from a podium and are more than (probably) 20 feet away from any listeners, the Mask is a prop. Although a cough can certainly spray droplets more than a dozen feet, without seeing the setup, its hard to judge whether or not anyone was placed at risk.

And, it's "etiquette," not "edicate."

Comment

• Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

And, it's "etiquette," not "edicate."
                        I knew that wasn't right, I meant to look it up before I posted, but I forgot. Thanks for pointing it out

Comment

• This is gonna leave a lot of people conflicted.

The World Health Organisation has backflipped on its original COVID-19 stance after calling for world leaders to stop locking down their countries and economies.

Comment

• The World Health Organization chief has warned against suggestions by some to just allow Covid-19 to spread in the hope of achieving so-called herd immunity, saying this was "unethical".

Comment

• For okjayhawker and his anti-mask compatriots...

The U.S. economy cratered because some of us have been resistant to the proven measures: masks, social distancing, testing, tracking and isolation.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                                For okjayhawker and his anti-mask compatriots...

That article is bull shit, we were being brow beat into locking down long before mask wearing was the vogue thing to do. Hell fauci was still telling us we didnt need to wear masks at the time he was advising to lock down. Nice monday morning Quarterbacking there, but BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X