Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, shall we talk about the Coronavirus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
    I don't understand the aversion to wearing masks. Who gives a shit? Even if it's just to make others feel at ease, it doesn't cost you a thing.
    I won’t wear a mask, Just not that concerned about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Can't you do things for other people? Either prevent yourself from asymptomatically spreading it, or likely just put others at ease? It's a social compact.

Comment

Is this because you are inherently selfish, you never venture outside your home or come in contact with another human being, or do you not accept the germ theory of disease?

Comment

In case you're wondering, this is why people think social distancing wouldn't work in the US as opposed to the Stay-at-home orders.

How about instead you say "I am fervently against being ordered to wear a mask by a government that has no jurisdiction to do so. I will, however, wear one by choice, so that if I am a carrier and asymptomatic, I won't risk infecting others."

You have the choice to do what is right. Not wearing one is as much a reflection on your personal choice of what is right vs wrong as it is a protest against government overreach.

There's a business idea for someone: make masks that say "I wear this by choice. Do the right thing."

Comment

• Pence didn't wear a mask while visiting the Mayo clinic, so why should anyone else?

Comment

• Lol if you think people are wearing them to protect others, them sheep are scared shitless of getting the black plague. 99% id bet. roughly the same percent of people who will survive getting this virus.

Comment

Lol if you think people are wearing them to protect others, them sheep are scared shitless of getting the black plague. 99% id bet. roughly the same percent of people who will survive getting this virus.
                You're really fucking stupid.

Comment

• LOL, that hurt.

Comment

Lol if you think people are wearing them to protect others, them sheep are scared shitless of getting the black plague. 99% id bet. roughly the same percent of people who will survive getting this virus.
                    Why do you care what the sheep do? If they're wearing a mask for the wrong reasons, does that matter? Do you care if they wear hats or corsets? I agree that compulsory use is going too far. I'm not asking you to wear one because you were told to it because everyone else is. I'm asking you to wear one in case you are a carrier and don't know it.

Actually, I'll copy/paste this from TOS in case you didn't know. Let us know if this changes your mind at all.

"The numbers I saw were that if you have a carrier (c) and non-carrier (NC) in close contact: if the c is not wearing a mask and nc is, it's still like a 70% infection rate. If the c is wearing and nc isn't, it drops to the 30's. If both are wearing, transmission rates drop to the single digits. It's most important for infected people to be wearing them, but it's most effective when both parties are."

Comment

Link to where Trump said Fish tank cleaner was a cure for the china virus? Darwin at work for that idiot. A line in that story that does not make sense is: "It’s unclear if the couple took chloroquine phosphate specifically because of Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus."

What the Fuck, you just wrote the story telling us that very thing? Soooo, I am calling BS on that whole thing
                      Well well,

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Comment

• LOL, Gateway Pundit.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
                          LOL, Gateway Pundit.
                          So they aren't investigating? Hmph.

Comment

• okjayhawker 5B604661-067C-4D97-98E0-0135D257BD04.jpeg

Comment

• GardArmighty , living in constant fear must be a miserable existence.

Comment

• And I’ll save you guys some time, I will not be brow beat to conform by a bunch of leftists. So beat me up if you like, just know that going in.

Comment

Working...
                                X