Home/Auto Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home/Auto Insurance

What are the best rates and companies for a Homeowner and Auto insurance bundle?

Thanks!

I use USAA. That's probably not very helpful to you.

Comment

I think the Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ bundle is the best going right now.

Comment

I am currently using Shelter Insurance because they provide me with the best rates for Home/Auto combined. That's largely because their auto rates for me are hundreds less per year than anyone else I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
          Thank you for your service, dickhead.

Comment

I just switched over to AAA. The car quote wasn't much different from others, but the homeowners is almost $300 - $900 less per year when compared to other companies. Worth it for us, even with the $60 annual membership fee, and we get perks for that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkLifer View Post
              I just switched over to AAA. The car quote wasn't much different from others, but the homeowners is almost $300 - $900 less per year when compared to other companies. Worth it for us, even with the $60 annual membership fee, and we get perks for that as well.
              You served in the USAF, IIRC. Have you compared AAA's rates to USAA?

Comment

You served in the USAF, IIRC. Have you compared AAA's rates to USAA?
                Yep, USAA wasn't as cheap. Part of the reason (I've heard) is because AAA just got into the home insurance business fairly recently and therefore don't have the claims that other insurance companies have to pay out.

Comment

I switched from Farmers to Progressive for my auto a year or so ago. Saved about 40 or 50% by doing it on our 2 cars. Did a quote recently to bundle my home and looks like I can save some pretty significant money there too.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                    What are the best rates and companies for a Homeowner and Auto insurance bundle?

Thanks!
                    Just go with the AARP plan, OK boomer?

Comment

You can save 15% or more by switching to Geico.
                      Nationwide is on your side.
                      Switch to Allstate and you'll be better protected from Mayhem .... like me.
                      And like a good neighbor, State Farm is there .... We know a thing or two because We've seen a thing or two.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

Get an umbrella policy too. With your income, you'll need to protect those assets. $5M should be your starting point.

Comment

True story, because of their relationship with the military/Federal government you can’t use your USAA debit card at dispensaries or even in most ATMs inside dispensaries.

I’m gonna change to another bank, although that’s just a small part of why. The bigger reason is they suck anytime you need to withdraw or deposit a lot of cash, and I do a lot of gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
                            Get an umbrella policy too. With your income, you'll need to protect those assets. $5M should be your starting point.
                            Must have a really nice umbrella if he needs to insure it.

Comment

Working...
                            X