Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play a game of hot or not

Cynthia Frelund, chick on NFL network.

Not a lot of great pics, but i ask this question because i think she simultaneously is pretty and has kind of a weird looking face.

Hot
    47.06%
    Not
    52.94%

Butter for the win!

Comment

That woman is hideous. I wouldn't hit that with frobz's dick and LARP pushing.

Comment

Erin Andrews part deux

Comment

Around 8 years ago now, little baby LARP interviewed for a job at the NFL's media headquarters. I ended up being there for about 4 hours and throughout the ENTIRE time, there was a conversation going on in the open office area about whether or not Michelle Beadle was hot. It was basically a 19-page "hot or not" thread taking place in real life. They went into every possible nuance and detail. The nose, the eyes, the tits, the ass. You name it. I still think of that story whenever people try to deny the existence of workplace sexism.

I wish I could say I turned down the job because of the culture. In reality, I turned down the job because the NFL pays like shit.

Bonus hot or not story from working in sports most of my life... I was working at a small company not long ago and this strikingly attractive girl walks in. My boss asks who it is and my coworker says she's interviewing for that role we're hiring. Without missing a beat he says "There's no fucking way I'm hiring her. A girl like that would be a disaster in this office." Hiring discrimination aside, his assessment of how it would've gone down was almost certainly correct.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
            Around 8 years ago now, little baby LARP interviewed for a job at the NFL's media headquarters. I ended up being there for about 4 hours and throughout the ENTIRE time, there was a conversation going on in the open office area about whether or not Michelle Beadle was hot. It was basically a 19-page "hot or not" thread taking place in real life. They went into every possible nuance and detail. The nose, the eyes, the tits, the ass. You name it. I still think of that story whenever people try to deny the existence of workplace sexism.

I wish I could say I turned down the job because of the culture. In reality, I turned down the job because the NFL pays like shit.

Bonus hot or not story from working in sports most of my life... I was working at a small company not long ago and this strikingly attractive girl walks in. My boss asks who it is and my coworker says she's interviewing for that role we're hiring. Without missing a beat he says "There's no fucking way I'm hiring her. A girl like that would be a disaster in this office." Hiring discrimination aside, his assessment of how it would've gone down was almost certainly correct.
            I've long suspected that's why we only hire old women secretaries.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

You realize women do the same thing don’t you? Well probably not about you, but they do do it none the less.

Comment

Indeed they do. Indeed they do, and they don't stop at looks either., How you dress, what kind of car you drive, how you do your hair. Ruthless to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

You realize women do the same thing don’t you? Well probably not about you, but they do do it none the less.
                  Women talk about men's bodies too? You're blowing my mind right now!

Not my company, but my gf's male coworker was harassed by a female executive at a level that I couldn't believe. He refuses to sue, but if the details of the story are true it would be the most slam dunk case I've ever heard of.

She got drunk at a party and was putting her hands all over him, in plain view of others and, as I recall, telling him how he reminded her of her dead husband. He declined her advances (he's gay, but I don't think he would've been interested even if he were straight).

From what I've heard that led to dozens of "random" drug tests (this part I believe as the company has done it to friends of mine). Also, frequent "mistakes" with his schedule, and continued harassment and sexual advances from her via email(!!).

Comment

I hate it when the women in my office objectify me and tell me how amazing my ass is, how ripped my abs are, and how luscious my package looks! It's inappropriate and uncalled for.

Comment

I could've gotten half a dozen women fired from past companies I worked for. If I cared enough to claim I was emotionally scarred from the crotch grab/ass grab/ass smack/unsolicited flashing. Damn I miss being young and fit.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                        I hate it when the women in my office objectify me and tell me how amazing my ass is, how ripped my abs are, and how luscious my package looks! It's inappropriate and uncalled for.
                        Is Larps story about you? I didn’t know you had the gey?

Comment

What LARP and I do behind closed doors is our business. What MissT and I do down in my dungasement is our business. All you and your Republican friends want to do is to control my uterus and I'll have none of it.

Comment

I cannot reiterate this point enough: I would not let this hag clean my spittoon, much less be seen in public with me. HARD PASS.

Comment

She's a double bagger.

Comment

Working...
                              X