Online Mattress Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Mattress Shopping

Has anyone taken the plunge? I’m about due for a replacement and I know there are review sites, but I still struggle to make the leap without having tried the real thing in store.

A lot of them have physical outlets now I think. I wanna day Casper and Tuft and Needle both do.

I have a Tuft and Needle. It’s been great for me. I’ve heard middling things about longterm durability for all these foam beds.

My buddy preferred the Amazon one to T&N. It was like $250 or something.

Supposedly latex is the way to go if you want to splurge. I forget the site but one site sells it by layers in different firmness. You pick 3 layers and you're good to go. I believe you can even make each side of the bed different. Supposed to be cooler, more comfortable, and more durable. Price is around $2k for a King I think.

Comment

Yeah, looks like Casper and Tuft and Needle both have stores in the KC area, so I may check those out.

Comment

I've got the Costco Novaform one and it's great. King sized bed (how it fits in my van down by the river I can't say), super comfortable, and only cost like $700. Sleeps a little warm, but I just use a lighter blanket now. At that price too and with Costco's return policy, I'm not too worried if it doesn't last more than 5 years. They sell Casper too FWIW.

Comment

Get an mattress topper thingy like I did. Then, the mattress no longer matters and you have an awesome form fitting topper that causes you to never want to get out of bed, or out of van in KUGDI's case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G5RZIY/
          Last edited by sean; 11-13-19, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X