An idiot scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been a whiny little bitch lately and he's pissing me off

Daddy, please kindly send me iTunes Card to sell here so that i can get money to transport down to Liberia

Good Lord. Let me get this straight..... I send you $12,000 and a new iphone 11 and instead of traveling to pick the money up you just want to sit and listen to music?

I love mentioning the money and iphone to him as it reminds him of what he is missing out on. The internet cafe lads always end up wanting itunes cards as apparently there is a thriving secondary market in those things.

Comment

I think this one is over

you don't send anything at all those slims is fake

He has no doubt been explaining this to his buddies who are naturally skeptical.

Really? Again with this shit? I'm done with you. I consider this a very very expensive lesson learned.

please kindly scratch me iTunes Card of $100 to know your sincerity

FUCK YOU!!

the barrister know who you are as a liar

God punish your full generation

In regards to closing insults, I have had worse.

The barrister is a liar and a chief. Go running back to him for all I care. He just wants to kill you and take your money. You are a lazy stupid child and I am finished with you. I have lost way too much. My only hope is that I can get that package returned to me.

Lads just can't seem to grasp the concept of scam baiting. They can't fathom someone doing something when there is no money in it.

Comment

He is still sending me emails

i know you don't send anything at all to Liberia, u are trying to deceive me right

and

have you through with your deceit, you can send iPhone and $1200 but you cannot send $100 iTunes Card

and finally

thunder fire your entire generation you want to deceive me to Liberia right

My character has been silent to him. The shipping company, however, has sent him an email stating that the package has been moved to their unclaimed package facility in N'Djamena Chad where it can be picked up during normal business hours.

Comment

Yeah, take that! Thunder fire on your whole generation. That will show you.

Comment

You know a lad is pissed when he plays the thunder fire card. I have had thunder fire rained down upon me many times, so one more won't make much of a difference. In terms of insults, his is rather weak. Here are some of the better ones I have received over the years

DON'T YOU EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN , YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON YOUR MISERABLE LOW LIFE AND ASK YOUR MOTHER TO WASH HER SMELLING P*SSY WELL BECAUSE THE LAST FOOL THAT F*CK HER SAYS IT IS SMELLING
            I DECLARE IN JESUS NAME THAT FROM TODAY YOUR CURSE AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL COME FROM YOU ARE CURSE, ALL MY CHALLENGES MY BAD AND MY BAD SIDE NOW BELONG TO YOU, I AM FREE NOW AND YOU WILL SURFER MY SURFER AND YOU AND YOU HOUSE HOLD WILL DIE ON IT, FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE DELIVERY COMPANY SAID THEY HAVE THE PACKAGE NOW HOW CAN I CASH THE CHECK WHEN THAT YOUR STUPID DELIVERY COMPANY HAS THE STUPID PACKAGE? FOOL, I DECLARE YOU YOU CURSE FROM TODAY, YOU HAVE CARRIED ALL MY BAD FROM TODAY AND SO SHALL IT BE.
            I SWEAR YOUR MOTHER MUST BE DISAPPOINTED AT YOU,YOU WILL SURFER TILL YOU DIE, HOW I WISH I CAN LOOK STRAIGHT INTO YOUR EYES AND TELL YOU HOW GOOD FOR NOTHING YOU ARE. , LIKE MOTHER L;IKE SON, THAT YOUR MOTHER THAT EVERY IDIOT IN THE STREET HAS SLEPT WITH? GOD PUNISH YOU FOR SAYING I CASH THAT YOUR STUPID CHECK, MUUMU
            He knows in his heart that this is all fake, but the emails he is receiving (which I am sending) from the shipping company keeps telling him that it's all real. He obviously didn't care for the idea of traveling to Liberia. Let's see if he prefers Chad.

Comment

The shipping website sent him the following:

Thank you for using P-Log. In appreciation of your patronage we are pleased to offer you 10% off your next package service booked with us. Simply use the code 10off when shipping your package and as always, thank you for being a loyal customer of P-Log!
              He was not happy

Fake

Right now all I am doing is annoying him. The email from the shipping company was spoofed to have the domain name appear in the email. ([email protected]) so I am of the belief that he still believes, but by claiming it is all fake he has an excuse not to travel to get the package. I say this for the following reasons:
              - The shipping company is very professional looking, and the emails from them do not come from a gmail account but from an account that has the company domain name.
              - He continues to spend time with me. I am convinced that this lad works out of an internet cafe in Ghana. All of his emails seem to come around the same time. He is a low level street boy (thus the begging for $100 itunes card) and does not have the money to travel to pick up the package.
              - He continues to email either my character Penfold or the shipping company. This is a lad who probably scrapes together nickels to afford internet cafe time, so he is not going to waste time or money responding to me if he really does believe I am a fake
              - I got an email in my spam box saying that I won $12b (yes, billion with a b) in an online coca-cola lottery. which I am convinced is from our hero.

I might let this one die or the shipping company might send him a customer satisfaction survey just to piss him off. Penfold will remain silent.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                The shipping website sent him the following:

He was not happy

Fake

Right now all I am doing is annoying him. The email from the shipping company was spoofed to have the domain name appear in the email. ([email protected]) so I am of the belief that he still believes, but by claiming it is all fake he has an excuse not to travel to get the package. I say this for the following reasons:
                - The shipping company is very professional looking, and the emails from them do not come from a gmail account but from an account that has the company domain name.
                - He continues to spend time with me. I am convinced that this lad works out of an internet cafe in Ghana. All of his emails seem to come around the same time. He is a low level street boy (thus the begging for $100 itunes card) and does not have the money to travel to pick up the package.
                - He continues to email either my character Penfold or the shipping company. This is a lad who probably scrapes together nickels to afford internet cafe time, so he is not going to waste time or money responding to me if he really does believe I am a fake
                - I got an email in my spam box saying that I won $12b (yes, billion with a b) in an online coca-cola lottery. which I am convinced is from our hero.

I might let this one die or the shipping company might send him a customer satisfaction survey just to piss him off. Penfold will remain silent.
                You're an evil man Beakum. The lads don't stand a chance. I do especially like the customer satisfaction survey. Been a while since I browsed the 419eater.com website. Might be time for a visit and some light reading.

Comment

The following showed up in my character's Inbox the other day. Not my spam folder, but my inbox

greetings to you how are you doing .......please i have something very important to tell you is very urgent..waiting to hear from you....
                  Naturally I was curious

I am listening
                  Does this story sound familiar?

hello good day am from sierra Leon i live in Freetown i got your contact from a friend .regarding my two consignment box i inherited from my parent Bogdan Frank...which contain some kilos of gold and some pieces of diamond and funds worth of millions of dollar....now my uncles are after my life trying to kill me and take over everything my parent left for me as his only child ....please i plead to you in the Name of Allah to help me receive my boxes i will come over to you as soon as possible to get it i promise to give you anything you want if possible we can share it 70/30 percent please i swear this is urgent please i dont know who to get to i cry everyday and think so much in my hotel room please.....waiting to hear from you......
                  What friend?
                  good day.......his working with the security company agency. his name is Johnson Maxwell.......please i would like you with trust to help me so i can transfer the boxes to you and leave so i can start up a new life and invest so much on my future please i dont want anything to happen to me please help please ok i will give you 30% of everything please Mr William Penfold
                  I don't know any Johnson Maxwell.
                  I am 99% certain that this is our same lad, using a different name to try the trunk box angle again. I say this because the email came directly to my inbox and not to spam. Lads normally send out their opening email in bulk, and it is rare to have one come directly to an inbox. I'm curious to see if we will need another engineer to open the German locks.

Comment

ok please can you help me and receive my boxes i will come to you as soon as possible and claim it from you please ...
                    followed by

this is very important to me and my future please i really want you to help me in good faith and trust ok i promise i will give you 30% of everything ok thanks so much waiting to hear from from you
                    Who is Johnson Maxwell?
                    Johnson Maxwell is the security agency ....i will give you his details so you contact him regarding me ok
                    hello william penfold please help me so i can transfer the boxes to you please
                    and.....

please this is very urgent please my life is at risky please i will give you anything you want please William penfold.......
                    Once again..... Who is Johnson Maxwell and how did he give you my name? I do not know any Johnson Maxwell. So how did he give you my name to contact me?
                    OK Mr William Penfold i just said it i knew you will ask me about how i got your contact i was only trying to let you know my life is at thick that you should help me receive my package i just wanted you to contact Johnson Maxwell so he can make the delivery process to you i just dont know how i got your email to contact you please i will talk about this when everything is done please i really need your help now please am so confuse please help me
                    I'm getting emails two at a time from him

i cant remember how i find your email on my mail box please am confuse now i really need your help please i will give you everything you want ok please i was only trying to let you contact Johnson Maxwell and speak to him so he can transfer my boxes to you please believe me ok am so sorry for all this but please help me
                    Let me help you stop being so confused. You said you got my name from a friend. I asked you the name of the friend and you said Johnson Maxwell. I do not know any Johnson Maxwell. How does he know me and why would he give you my name?
                    HELLO sir i told you i was only trying to let you contact him so he can make my delivery to you and i come over to you and we sell my gold and diamond and i start up a new life again please Sir lets forget how i got your email i told you am so confuse please sir my life is at risky help me ok sir thanks so much
                    Was it from osman bello? Is that how you heard about me?
                    I am now starting to wonder if this is the same lad. I get emails fairly frequently from him which tells me that he has a phone he is using to check his emails. Maybe he got my name from the first scammer. I'm not sure now. I guess we will see how this plays out.

Comment

It should be noted that homosexuality is illegal in many parts of Africa, and punishment for homosexuals is brutal and severe. Most lads get rather upset when you refer to them as gay, which is why the following is interesting.

something like that Sir.....am really stranded now with my boxes now please help me so i can transfer it immediately to you and leave here so i can startup a new life am in the hotel now.thinking and crying ......please Sir i want to also trust and believe you so much please i swear to God i will make you happy after everything is done ok ....waiting to hear from you Sir
                      You tell that c**ksucker osman bello to kiss my ass. I lost so much because of his laziness and stupidity. What exactly do you mean by making me happy after everything is done? Are you talking about sexual favors?
                      hello sweetheart i dont know who is osman i have told you this i just came across your email..please help me i have two boxes that contain funds and some kilos of gold and pieces of diamond that my parent left for me before they left please i want you to help me receive my boxes i will come over to you and claim it and also give you 30% of everything ok .....i dont know anyone believe and trust me ok i will do everything for you please if you want me fine i will do everything for you ok but please help ma and receive my boxes ok please
                      So he's gone from "something like that" to not knowing who osman bello is. I am now convinced this lad is reading and replying to my emails via cell phone, so it's not our original lad. The replies come in too quickly to be an internet cafe lad. Let's see if we can get a love affair brewing.

Comment

Be careful. I'm sure you are, but anytime anything out of the ordinary pops up with scammers my caution antennae pipe up. Especially with the current state of terrorist threat level and knowing that some of these scammers are finding terrorist organizations

Comment

Always careful. Things are getting interesting now

Depends. Are you hot?
                          yes am hot and sweet
                          Followed by

i will do everything if you want me to suck your c*ck with ice cream i will do it and be very hot for you all day am so sweet
                          Don't know how this lad found me but I'm glad he did.

Send me a picture. Let me see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                            Always careful. Things are getting interesting now

Followed by

Don't know how this lad found me but I'm glad he did.
                            Ok. This one sure took a weird diversion. Seems to be trending to Penthouse forum level now. . .

Comment

It should be pointed out that the email address I am using is for a fake character. Not my real name or email address. The only thing I can figure out is that this pathetic lad somehow pouched my email address from the previous lad at an internet cafe. No honor among thieves. The crazy thing is I don't think this lad is an internet cafe lad. His responses are generally within 5 minutes of my email. And yes, it is about to get Penthouse forum crazy. I always like to see where a lad steers the bait and run with it from there. That's why my responses were so short in the beginning. This lad took it in a weird direction and it should be interesting.

Comment

Do you use a VPN and all that?

Comment

Working...
                                X