Beer beer beer beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayhawkLifer View Post

A few years back there was a beer thread on the Phog and you had mentioned Jester King Brewery in Austin. When my husband & I went to Austin a few months later, we checked it out and had a great time! Never did thank you for the head's up on a great brewery, so consider this a belated Thanks!.
    Cool, glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Yeah. Jester King is world fucking class.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
        Yeah. Jester King is world fucking class.
        I"m comfortable with saying that if I could only have beer from one brewery for the remainder of my life, Jester King would be my choice.

Comment

"Sometimes, when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I did not drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, it is better to drink this beer &let dreams come true, than be selfish &worry about my liver.”

Babe Ruth

Comment

"When we drink, we get drunk When we get drunk, we fall asleep.When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. So, let's all get drunk and go to heaven.”

George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Tried one of these last night. Was pretty damn good. One of the better tasting stouts I've tried in recent years.

Comment

BRACE YOURSELVES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IM DRINKING HARD TONIGHT!!

Comment

giphy.gif

Comment

I fuckin better.

Comment

I’ve had 6 Texas Ranch Waters, two Maui brewing blondes, and if all goes well another blonde in about 20 minutes. Wish me full sails.

Comment

Also, I’ve determined tonight that American whiskey is still gross, it’s been decided that aliens walk among us (the extra terrestrial type, not Texans), and Sarah McLachlan is weird-hot.
                        Last edited by KUGDI; 01-17-21, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I don't drink a lot of beer, so I'm certainly no conneseur. I do have beer on occasion, though. Probably not enough to know the difference between types. I don't think I've ever had a "stout" or a "red." I know that when I drink beer, I like Stella Artois (which is, I think, considered a Lager). I have had some of the very well known domestic types (Budweiser, Coors, Michelob, etc) and I don't know that I can really tell much difference between them.

I did have a friend bring me a couple of Boulevard Pale Ales a few months ago and I didn't really care for them. It was a little too bitter for me.

I don't drink much, really. I think I've mentioned on here before that I do like wine on occasion and a little beer once in a while, but never anything harder. Both of my grandfathers were alcoholic, so I'm very cautious about drinking to excess, and I never drink to the point that I feel the least bit "tipsy."

Comment

Get out there and live a little, MissT!!

Comment

Working...
                            X