Comment

Disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
        Beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Beer!
        Take it to the "Best money you ever spent" Thread

Comment

What's your favorite kind? I prefer dark beers. One of my absolute favorites is Dragon's Milk by New Holland Brewing Co. Another great one is Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout by O'Dell (which, I just found out, is retired! Boooooo!)

Comment

Despite StL's attempts to gentrify me, my favorites are just the plain beers- lagers, pilsners, etc. I don't even know the differences between the types, but I hate IPAs. Give me a KC Pils (Boulevard) or a Stella and I'm good.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I've been a Belgian Ale lover for years. Like the Boulevard Smokestack series belgians. Love Grimbergen, St Bernardus, Chimay, Rochefort.

Got into homebrewing a couple of years ago and have made a number of ales that have come out pretty decent (surprised even me!).

Last year or so I've been getting more into "plainer" beers like Gard. Good lagers and pilsners. The local KC brewers are really doing a good job with that.

For father's day - my boys took me to KC Bier for the tour and a few samples - the KC Bier helles (a golden lager) is a really great beer. Freestate does a great helles also.

Comment

I'm a lager lover, especially bock's. KC Bier Dunkel, Shiner Bock, hell I'll even take Michelob's amber bock. No wheat beers for me.

Comment

IPAs rock. This is why I can drink beer with Gard since we don't steal from each other like I do with many of my other friends.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
                        IPAs rock. This is why I can drink beer with Gard since we don't steal from each other like I do with many of my other friends.
                        Only if he shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Only if he shows up.
                          You name the time and place and I'm totally there!

Comment

I absolutely love beer. In by bar fridge now I have bud light if I just want to pound a few. SAm Adams Boston lager, fat tire, and shiner Bock.
                            There is some michelob ultra the wife bought.

i really like reds when we go out to eat, BJs in okc has a beer called Jeremiah red that I can drink gallons of.
                            RaiderHawk is a beer machine, he had me drink some sour beer that was outside my wheelhouse, but I manned up and drank it.

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkLifer View Post
                              What's your favorite kind? I prefer dark beers. One of my absolute favorites is Dragon's Milk by New Holland Brewing Co. Another great one is Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout by O'Dell (which, I just found out, is retired! Boooooo!)
                              I had a coconut oatmeal Stout last night that was really good. Sounds like you'd like that. Wild Blue Yonder in Castle Rock.

I personally like most beers. Even sours. Variety is the spice of life.

Comment

Working...
                              X