Bar/Club in Salina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar/Club in Salina

Spending the night there tonight on my way to Colorado. Any fun places to have a nightcap?

Dude, Colorado isn't far enough away to force a layover in Salina...unless, of course, it's because it takes so long to recharge your Tesla.

Comment

I have valid reasons!!!

Comment

Blue Sky Brewery has a pretty good reputation for local beers. I haven't been there, just heard about it. Supposed to have decent pizza and burgers, as well.

By the way, been unable to go more than 4 hours without masturbating is not a "valid reason" to stop in Salina.

Edit to add: Downtown on N Santa Fe between Iron St and Ash, same block as the KU School of Medicine, Salina Campus. Across the street from "Big Nose Kate's", which has an awesome name for a bar, but doesn't have a great reputation. (Big Nose Kate was supposedly the name of Doc Holliday's wife, or something like that.)

Comment

On your way back, head over to the Applebee's and have a few with Trilla.

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
            Blue Sky Brewery has a pretty good reputation for local beers. I haven't been there, just heard about it. Supposed to have decent pizza and burgers, as well.

By the way, been unable to go more than 4 hours without masturbating is not a "valid reason" to stop in Salina.

Edit to add: Downtown on N Santa Fe between Iron St and Ash, same block as the KU School of Medicine, Salina Campus. Across the street from "Big Nose Kate's", which has an awesome name for a bar, but doesn't have a great reputation. (Big Nose Kate was supposedly the name of Doc Holliday's wife, or something like that.)
            You might be surprised to learn how many dudes masturbate while driving.

Comment

Sorry I missed your request. But my advice would have been the same as far as a good place for dinner and a drink.

Comment

Sorry about your loss Gard.

Comment

Working...
                X