Dating Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Questions

So, I normally am a pretty successful dater (have very long, thick, luxurious eyelashes that make ladies jelly, though).

I've been seeing a person somewhat regularly lately, and I can't get said person to give me so much as a goodnight peck on the cheek.

Tonight, I strategically had said date join me for dinner about 70 yards away from my loft, but my overtures to come up and watch some HBO Now fell on deaf ears.

Am I doing something wrong? Is s/he just not that into me? Am I a douchebag? What could/should I do differently next time?

TIA

She's not attracted to you. Move on.

Comment

That's not possible, though, based on back channel feedback.

Comment

She’s one or more of the following:

Extremely shy
        Frigid
        A virgin
        Using you for free meals/drinks and still banging her ex.

You’re welcome.

Comment

How long, define regularly, and are you still using Tinder while you "date" this person?

Comment

She’s probably been extremely hurt from a past relationship. I bet she was all in and he cheated on her and she was crushed. Now she’s tepid in relationships to avoid meaningful emotional connection until she’s sure. Do you like her enough to wait?

Comment

Have you tried talking to her about it?

Comment

Have you talked about religion at all? How many dates have you been on? Why do I care , why am I even responding? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                  Have you tried talking to her about it?
                  This. Just ask her what’s up.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                    Have you talked about religion at all? How many dates have you been on? Why do I care , why am I even responding? I don't know.
                    That's what I meant about 'frigid virgin' in my post. She might just be an evangelical Baptist nutter. God Bless Texas! Yeehaw!

Comment

Maybe "she" is really a dude. Have you thought about that?

Comment

Originally posted by beakumhawks View Post
                        Maybe "she" is really a dude. Have you thought about that?
                        Quite possible

Comment

Dudes have holes too!

Comment

What if I told you said person was WtW's own Joe Norris?

Comment

Could have set that up better, but I don't have the energy to do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X