Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-hotels.html
    Suicide bombers kill more than 207 people and hurt 500 in 'targeted attack on Christians' on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka: Americans, British and Dutch among the dead in eight blasts at churches and five-star hotels

I am shocked, that Sri Lanka has 5-star hotels.

Comment

Begun, the religious wars have.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
        Begun, the religious wars have.
        We've been at war with Islam for quite some time. Some Westerners just refuse to believe it.

Comment

Happy Easter everyone! Been a exciting day at OK's house this morning, 6 of my 9 grandkids live in the same town as us and we get to see them almost daily, 3 of them live about 80 miles away, and do not get to see them near enough. Well my son-in-law has bought into the hysteria that we are all going to die, and wont let us visit. So my wife had me get up at 3:30 and drive to their house so she could hide easter eggs for the girls.

Comment

Comment

93009663_10158343298022262_8841865506588721152_n.jpg

Comment

Comment

Easter Thoughts by FrobozMumbar:

The more I read about Christians and these Mega Churches, and the Pastors flouting the stay-at-home orders and encouraging their parishioners to attend services (and fill up the collection plate), the more I understand why the Romans fed them to the lions.

Comment

Maybe some people just aren't as keen as giving up their God given freedoms as you are. I don't know. By the way, the vast majority of churches are having on line services. Even my wifes church is, and we have no cases in our county.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

We've been at war with Islam for quite some time. Some Westerners just refuse to believe it.
                      I dunno. My Muslim friends have had many opportunities to kill me and I can be pretty insufferable, yet here I am without a single scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

I dunno. My Muslim friends have had many opportunities to kill me and I can be pretty insufferable, yet here I am without a single scratch.
                        Oh, that's on account of their sleeper cells haven't been activated yet and/or your friends suck at jihad.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Oh, that's on account of their sleeper cells haven't been activated yet and/or your friends suck at jihad.
                          They probably drink liquor and eat bacon, too. Damned infidels.

Comment

This thread just reminded me that the Lenten season is over. Does that mean we can open up all the stores and restaurants now? I didn't plan on giving all that up for Lent.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

I dunno. My Muslim friends have had many opportunities to kill me and I am pretty insufferable, yet here I am with a single malt scotch.

ETA: I'm referring to myself here, not LARP.

Comment

Working...
                              X