Looks like we got a Convoy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like we got a Convoy

Get out of our way rust bucket, this is hot lady.

The captain said we are #1 for our north bound convoy through the Suez Canal in the early morning. About 40 ships. Each day there are two south bound and one north bound convoy.

Hot lady? French aircraft carrier whistled at us.

You're #1! You're #1!

That's sweet for how long those convoys take.

Comment

So bummed this wasn't a CW McCall thread.

That song is overrated anyway, his true greatness is in "Wolf Creek Pass"

Honorable mention to "The Silverton"

I had family in Durango, so growing up I spent a lot of time driving through Wolf Creek Pass and riding the Silverton, so I'm biased.

Comment

Half of my post vanished. We are running out of wine. Supply ship didn't make it to Oman. Pirates, no just a common break down. Life lesson, muslim countries are not the best place to look for liquor replacement. In least in large numbers. Just left Petra and the Dead Sea. Will be working on the website in the next couple of days.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thejayhawk78 View Post
          Half of my post vanished. We are running out of wine. Supply ship didn't make it to Oman. Pirates, no just a common break down. Life lesson, muslim countries are not the best place to look for liquor replacement. In least in large numbers. Just left Petra and the Dead Sea. Will be working on the website in the next couple of days.

Cheers.
          Running out of wine? Has the captain called in the SOS yet? Might be time to scuttle her.

Comment

Originally posted by illinijhawk View Post

Running out of wine? Has the captain called in the SOS yet? Might be time to scuttle her.

Comment

Originally posted by Thejayhawk78 View Post

Cheers.
              Petra rocks. Running out of liquor in the Muslim world could be the core of a truly great country song. Keep us posted!

Comment

The French carrier is the Charles Degaulle. It’s been doing a lot of anti terrorism missions in their former African colonies. Only non US nuclear powered carrier.

Our Captain pulled the last trip through the Suez card to get us the first spot. He is retiring in a year. Kraut cruise ship gets to breathe our diesel.

Comment

Working...
                X