Sh-ttiest Band on Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh-ttiest Band on Earth

Who you got for the title? I might have to go with this one.

http://loudwire.com/gary-holt-destroys-imagine-dragons/

“Imagine Dragons suck giant hairy monkey balls.”

Coldplay

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
      Coldplay
      DING, DING, DING!!! Plagiarizing bastards!

Comment

Probably someone who caught a wave of hysteria and seized on a zeitgeist to propel their popularity. Or something like that.

I can't stand OAR.

Comment

Comment

I heart music snobs.

Comment

In with Maroon 5 and Train before anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by WoofaGoofa View Post
                Those are both pretty good entries, but nothing will top Coldplay.

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post

Those are both pretty good entries, but nothing will top Coldplay.
                  Imagine Dragons is 10 times worse than Coldplay, and I have a very low opinion of Coldplay.

Comment

Originally posted by WoofaGoofa View Post
                    Shit. Just when I think I've got the absolute two worst bands nailed down you go and remind me of these two collections of feces. Any band that records a song that includes "hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister" instantly goes to the front of the line for bands to be pushed off the edge of the cliff. My personal ranking would go sumpin like this:

1. Category: Smug Assholes: Coldplay. They're the Mark Zuckerberg of music.
                    2. Category: Completely Formulaic Shit That Has Strong Commercial Appeal, As In Showing Up In Next Fucking ESPN or GMC Commercial : Imagine Dragons.
                    3. Category: Shit That Chicks and Only Chicks Like: Train. They should change their name to Milf Group.
                    4. Category: Bands That Have Somehow Hung Around Despite Having Zero Good Songs And Giving Train a Run For Their Money as Chick-Centric Shit: Maroon 5.

They should all headline the mizzou music methtival*, a celebration of really bad drugs and even shitter music, live from Columbia, MO.

*sponsored by this chick's armpit.

Comment

Menudo

Comment

Originally posted by Hokken View Post

Shit. Just when I think I've got the absolute two worst bands nailed down you go and remind me of these two collections of feces. Any band that records a song that includes "hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister" instantly goes to the front of the line for bands to be pushed off the edge of the cliff. My personal ranking would go sumpin like this:

1. Category: Smug Assholes: Coldplay. They're the Mark Zuckerberg of music.
                        2. Category: Completely Formulaic Shit That Has Strong Commercial Appeal, As In Showing Up In Next Fucking ESPN or GMC Commercial : Imagine Dragons.
                        3. Category: Shit That Chicks and Only Chicks Like: Train. They should change their name to Milf Group.
                        4. Category: Bands That Have Somehow Hung Around Despite Having Zero Good Songs And Giving Train a Run For Their Money as Chick-Centric Shit: Maroon 5.

They should all headline the mizzou music methtival*, a celebration of really bad drugs and even shitter music, live from Columbia, MO.
                        I really liked Maroon 5's first two albums.

Comment

Working...
                        X