• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Chat Is Broke

No text or emojis are showing up.

See game chat thread in hoops forum

Comment

Not sure why I’m even paying for premium if game chat doesn’t even work.

Comment

Hell, just put a link to the alt Snoonet chat site next to the GameChat link, say we're cutting costs by outsourcing, and call it a day.

Comment

I’ll see if I can fix it tomorrow.

Comment

I assumed it was broke because a certain participant who is 30 seconds ahead of many others chooses to post play by play and ruin the excitement of watching. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
              I assumed it was broke because a certain participant who is 30 seconds ahead of many others chooses to post play by play and ruin the excitement of watching. Heh.
              Yeah, whoever that LarryBrownsCrank guy was is such a dick.

Comment

I fixed it by completely making a new chat. You have to register once. You don't have to confirm and you're in right away. It seems to work well on mobile. I don't use mobile other than to play with it quickly. But I have many settings for mobile if someone desires a change in that regard.

Comment

For that matter, there are two Android apps that might be worth pursuing if you use Android. Browsers should work just swell in any regard. https://justblab.com/blab-mobile-apps (I sort of think these apps are designed for folks who want to set up their own private chats -- you have a bunch of friends who are discussing buying and selling weed and you live in Kansas and don't want to have your conversation tracked, perhaps). IDK???

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
                    I fixed it by completely making a new chat. You have to register once. You don't have to confirm and you're in right away. It seems to work well on mobile. I don't use mobile other than to play with it quickly. But I have many settings for mobile if someone desires a change in that regard.
                    The GameChat link is not showing up at the top of the page in mobile on iPhone. It works fine from the desktop.

Comment

Screenshot_20190104-122502.jpg Hmmm, works on Firefox for Android:

Comment

Anyway, I think I saw a story yesterday that Apple is giving up on iPhones, so it'll all work out.

Comment

Never mind; I didn’t know where it was hiding on mobile. I’ll go dig my iPhone out of the trash now.

Comment

Me likey the new chatty chat...and not just because I was the first one into MissTC’s “special” room.

Comment

Mod team at mother fucking work

Comment

Working...
                              X