Hot Sauce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

I make this salsa all the time and it's always a hit. I use either serranos or de-seeded jalapenos depending on the crowd.
    Not that this isnt really good, but if it’s “always a hit” then it probably isn’t for me. I like intense flavors and heat. I don’t like it just for the burn, but heat just adds to the intesinty for me. If everybody likes it, then it would probably taste like tomato sauce to me.

Comment

Then you don't get any!

Comment

This past summer, I started making my own salsa from stuff I’d get at the farmer’s market.

For heat, I do a mix of serrano peppers and habanero (but more on the serrano for others and habanero for my own batch).

Add a little guacamole and that helps firm it right up if you’re using good tomatoes. Add the other veggies and some tomato paste (not much). I hate to brag, but I might make the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post

I make this salsa all the time and it's always a hit. I use either serranos or de-seeded jalapenos depending on the crowd.
          Going to have to try that this summer

Comment

Crystal is my everyday sauce and I use Green Tabasco on anything that is full of cheese. Green Tabasco is the secret sauce to anything cheese.

Comment

Working...
            X