No announcement yet.

Hot Sauce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Gard on this. I like some hot sauce on a few things, but very sparingly.

I like the original Tobasco precisely because it isn't overly hot. And a little big goes a long ways for me. I've tried the Tobasco with Lime and Tobacco with Buffalo Sauce and to me the other flavors come through too much.

To be fair, I've never tried some of the other brands. (I have tried Louisiana, and it works for me, as well). I'd be willing to try some others, but they'd need to be not much hotter than Tobasco.

Comment

I love hot sauces, but not extra, extra hot.

Comment

#swag

Comment

For max heat and flavor, go with hot sauce from this company. https://fatcatfoods.com/ Currently my favorite hot sauces.

Not pictured above is probably my favorite from them, Chairman Meow's Revenge.

Comment

Louisiana is my go-to. It's on pretty much everything. I enjoy spicy foods and it's definitely not what I'd consider hot but I really like the flavor. They have a "hot" version, too, but it's less flavorful and mainly just hot.

Comment

Usually a Louisiana guy, but I'll go with others when available. Not a big Firehouse Subs fan, but I do like to try some of the oddball hot sauces they always have in their stores.

Comment

I like Tabasco on my eggs and corned beef hash and on pizza.
                I like Franks on wings and pizza with chicken on it.

But if it's some super-flaming-burn-your-mouth-and-then-your-ass-sauce, forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by swidman View Post
                  I like Tabasco on my eggs and corned beef hash and on pizza.
                  I like Franks on wings and pizza with chicken on it.

But if it's some super-flaming-burn-your-mouth-and-then-your-ass-sauce, forget it.
                  I'm with you, things shouldn't be hot for hotness sake. I had blazin wings in college once just to say I tried it, and it was just fire that made me want to vomit.

I love a little ghost pepper salsa from time to time cause I love the heat/smokiness of the stuff, but as I get older, my ability to do hot stuff gets less and less

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

I'm with you, things shouldn't be hot for hotness sake. I had blazin wings in college once just to say I tried it, and it was just fire that made me want to vomit.

I love a little ghost pepper salsa from time to time cause I love the heat/smokiness of the stuff, but as I get older, my ability to do hot stuff gets less and less
                    So is this a no go?

Comment

I mean, if it's got flavor, I'd try it

Comment

I mean, if it's got flavor, I'd try it
                        Anal flavor?

Comment

I Anal Sauce

Comment

Comment

Sambal Oelek is Sriacha's unfiltered, meaner brother. So good and so versatile. Since it's made in California, you can get it pretty much anywhere now.

Comment

I make this salsa all the time and it's always a hit. I use either serranos or de-seeded jalapenos depending on the crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X