No announcement yet.

You know who's a shitty person?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I think the whole scenario should serve as a warning to not think you know anyone as well as you actually do even if they're close to you."

My gf loves to watch Dateline. It's staggering how often you hear some variant of "I've known him for X years and he would never do something like this." As though these rapists and murderers walk around acting like rapists and murderers all the time and aren't able to compartmentalize. You can make educated guesses, but I don't believe you can ever truly know ANYONE's inner character especially when we're talking about really psychopath-level behavior like premeditated murder.

Comment

“Yeah, I’ve been hanging around with Dirk for about 12 years now since we rushed Sig Ep together so I’m not surprised. Dude was always slipping roofies and telling us stories about how he was going to rape some broads. Also, he wears Vibrams and cargo shorts, so we could pretty much all see this coming.”

Comment

Lena Dunham made me stop and really ask myself if seeing chicks get naked on TV was as good as I'd thought it was.

Comment

Working...
        X