Vigilante Rape Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
    I generally don't like vigilante justice. The system needs to be allowed to do its job.

(That said, he got what he deserved. Having not been in the situation, I can't say that I wouldn't be tempted to do the same thing.)

More like VAG-ilante justice, AMIRITE????

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post

More like VAG-ilante justice, AMIRITE????
      nope

Comment

Tough crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
          “I still ended up treating him better than he treated me,” - debatable. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, that's some pretty good justice, on the other hand, I don't know that we want to give women the idea that vigilantism is a good idea, had she been unsuccessful in knocking him out, she could have ended up in a way worse situation.
          LOL @ "I don't know that we want to give women the idea...."

Pretty sure she came up with that idea when she was getting raped. By a guy. So he already gave a woman the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by hankypanky View Post

LOL @ "I don't know that we want to give women the idea...."

Pretty sure she came up with that idea when she was getting raped. By a guy. So he already gave a woman the idea.
            I mean, by condoning this we'll give other women the go idea they too should attempt stuff like this. Which I think is a bad idea. I didn't think what I wrote was that ambiguous, but I digress.

Comment

Working...
            X