Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vigilante Rape Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vigilante Rape Justice

    You go, girl!

    http://www.cbsnews24.com/2018/12/02/...potato-peeler/

  • #2
    I Genital Skins with sour cream and chives.

    Comment


    • #3
      You want them to be crispy, but not too crispy!

      Comment


      • #4
        Why didn’t she just lop it off? Seems like she spent an excess amount of time handling her rapist’s cash and prizes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh I think a potato peeler was brilliant.

          Plus, the dick amputation has already been done. She had to be original.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
            Oh I think a potato peeler was brilliant.

            Plus, the dick amputation has already been done. She had to be original.
            Do you think he got a raging hard on while she was peeling?

            Comment


            • #7
              I want to hear the tape of her calls to the authorities and paramedics.

              Comment


              • #8


                Maybe she was asking for it, being from that particular county?

                Comment


                • #9
                  “I still ended up treating him better than he treated me,” - debatable. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, that's some pretty good justice, on the other hand, I don't know that we want to give women the idea that vigilantism is a good idea, had she been unsuccessful in knocking him out, she could have ended up in a way worse situation.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                    “I still ended up treating him better than he treated me,” - debatable. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, that's some pretty good justice, on the other hand, I don't know that we want to give women the idea that vigilantism is a good idea, had she been unsuccessful in knocking him out, she could have ended up in a way worse situation.
                    That wasn't her point. Her point is that he damaged her permanently. Even with a peeled dick, he'll probably live a more normal life than she will.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post

                      That wasn't her point. Her point is that he damaged her permanently. Even with a peeled dick, he'll probably live a more normal life than she will.
                      Wondering, can't she still press charges against him for the rape? Thereby sending him to prison with a peeled dick, even though she's gonna go to jail as well? Pretty sure the statue of limitations isn't up yet, if that state even has one for rape.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ooooh, interesting premise, and it would make a fine HBO miniseries!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                          Ooooh, interesting premise, and it would make a fine HBO miniseries!
                          "The Horry Peeler"

                          "Horry Peeler and the Prisoner of Asshurtin"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Starring Larry "Pencil Dick" McMurphy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I generally don't like vigilante justice. The system needs to be allowed to do its job.




                              (That said, he got what he deserved. Having not been in the situation, I can't say that I wouldn't be tempted to do the same thing.)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X