X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigilante Rape Justice

You go, girl!

http://www.cbsnews24.com/2018/12/02/...potato-peeler/

I Genital Skins with sour cream and chives.

Comment

You want them to be crispy, but not too crispy!

Comment

Why didn’t she just lop it off? Seems like she spent an excess amount of time handling her rapist’s cash and prizes.

Comment

Oh I think a potato peeler was brilliant.

Plus, the dick amputation has already been done. She had to be original.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
            Oh I think a potato peeler was brilliant.

Plus, the dick amputation has already been done. She had to be original.
            Do you think he got a raging hard on while she was peeling?

Comment

I want to hear the tape of her calls to the authorities and paramedics.

Comment

Maybe she was asking for it, being from that particular county?

Comment

“I still ended up treating him better than he treated me,” - debatable. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, that's some pretty good justice, on the other hand, I don't know that we want to give women the idea that vigilantism is a good idea, had she been unsuccessful in knocking him out, she could have ended up in a way worse situation.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                    “I still ended up treating him better than he treated me,” - debatable. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, that's some pretty good justice, on the other hand, I don't know that we want to give women the idea that vigilantism is a good idea, had she been unsuccessful in knocking him out, she could have ended up in a way worse situation.
                    That wasn't her point. Her point is that he damaged her permanently. Even with a peeled dick, he'll probably live a more normal life than she will.

Comment

That wasn't her point. Her point is that he damaged her permanently. Even with a peeled dick, he'll probably live a more normal life than she will.
                      Wondering, can't she still press charges against him for the rape? Thereby sending him to prison with a peeled dick, even though she's gonna go to jail as well? Pretty sure the statue of limitations isn't up yet, if that state even has one for rape.

Comment

Ooooh, interesting premise, and it would make a fine HBO miniseries!

Comment

Ooooh, interesting premise, and it would make a fine HBO miniseries!
                          "The Horry Peeler"

"Horry Peeler and the Prisoner of Asshurtin"

Comment

Starring Larry "Pencil Dick" McMurphy.

Comment

I generally don't like vigilante justice. The system needs to be allowed to do its job.

(That said, he got what he deserved. Having not been in the situation, I can't say that I wouldn't be tempted to do the same thing.)

Comment

Working...
                              X