Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Gard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sorry Gard

    Is this snake almost done eating it's tale yet?
    More Women Accuse Neil deGrasse Tyson of Sexual Misconduct

    https://peopleofreasonandprogress.or...ial-statement/

  • #2
    I hope all the male assholes out there who have used their positions of power to sexually harass or rape women are called out and punished appropriately, even if it's Neil. Nothing surprises me anymore.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
      I hope all the male assholes out there who have used their positions of power to sexually harass or rape women are called out and punished appropriately, even if it's Neil. Nothing surprises me anymore.
      Your avatar's gestures are kinda.... interesting now.

      Comment


      • #4
        "She swore she was 18 and not roofied!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Wait until the news about how many women Stephen Hawking raped comes out!

          Comment


          • #6
            I was a fan of his until I saw this clip and then I could never look at him the same way again.

            https://youtu.be/vvFeqL86JBk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
              I was a fan of his until I saw this clip and then I could never look at him the same way again.

              https://youtu.be/vvFeqL86JBk
              I also rawdog it with my phone, so now I don't know how to feel.

              Comment


              • #8
                I mean that’s fine. It’s the fucking goofy way he talks about it and twirls his phone that I couldn’t handle.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah, in this context it's hard to watch that and not think of the weird way he talks sexy to wimenz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                    Yeah, in this context it's hard to watch that and not think of the weird way he talks sexy to wimenz
                    "That's a nice dress you're wearing. It'd look better on my bedroom floor while I explain to you why 'Armageddon' would never happen in real life."

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        After watching LARP's video, I'm going with insufferable douchebag/probably rape-y.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I guess I need to change my avi.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
                            I hope all the male assholes out there who have used their positions of power to sexually harass or rape women are called out and punished appropriately, even if it's Neil. Nothing surprises me anymore.
                            Exactly! Fuck assoles!

                            I guess this is the time to ask MissTC to delete the unsolicited PMs I've sent her.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              These allegations seem..... odd.

                              2 seem extremely petty and I don't see how they can rise to "sexual assault".

                              The rape allegation sounds about as credible as Kavanaugh's. Hopefully NDT is exonerated as well, unless he actually did it, of course.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X