No announcement yet.

Some quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a little known Lt. Kunkle who has been lost in the mist of time. Message was originally sent on May 7, 1945, at 7:35am. It reads, “ British troops entered Cuxhaven at 14:00 on 6 May – from now on all radio traffic will cease – wishing you all the best. Lt. Kunkel. Closing down for ever – all the best – goodbye.”

According to Bletchley Park this is the last message of the third Reich. Thunderous Seig Heil’s go out with a simple “goodbye.”

Comment

• Since I have a reputation to uphold.

”Does it turn you on, to taste her when you kiss me?” My better half.

Comment

• “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Comment

• “There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Comment

• "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all- in which case, you fail by default."

JK Rowling

Comment

• "Pee to the Lee!"

Unknown

Comment

• "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed in the things that you didn't do than the ones you did do, so throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover!""

Mark Twain

Comment

• I'd rather be in my boat, with a drink on the rocks than in the drink, with my boat on the rocks.

Unknown

Comment

• “C’mon, just the tip, baby. I promise.”

- Froboz

Comment

• “That would be lovely.” Simon Fraser the 15th Lord Lovat on June 6th 1944.
                      Huh?

In the water among all the hell on Sword beach after his piper suggested “Highland laddie” as #4/commando came ashore.

Comment

• "2 chicks at the same time" --- LifestyleJayhawk, after copulating with 2 chicks at the same time.

Comment

• “A man's true character comes out when he's drunk.”
                          ― Charlie Chaplin

Comment

• “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.”

― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• “There is something about a closet that makes a skeleton terribly restless.”

― John Barrymore

Comment

• “Dying is the last thing I will ever do.”
                                ― John Barrymore

Comment

Working...
                                X