Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most expensive thing you've ever destroyed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most expensive thing you've ever destroyed?

Satellite at NASA damaged when tilted. (Bolts to hold it at the bottom were missing). $290,000,000

Comment

A $500 prostitute

Comment

My parents' 1976 Thunderbird when I ran head on into a parked car at 2:00 am when I was completely wasted.

Comment

Yeah, outside of a totaled car, I haven't destroyed anything that I can think of.

I put a video iPod through the wash when I was in college, that one hurt...relative to total funds, that was catastrophic

Comment

Your Mom

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
              My parents' 1976 Thunderbird when I ran head on into a parked car at 2:00 am when I was completely wasted.
              I have done the exact same thing, but it was my 82 Celica.

Comment

Not that it would touch $290,000,000, but I would guess that there are some divorced guys on here where their answer could be, "my marriage".

Comment

Can't think of anything very valuable I've destroyed, but I've had a few instance where I lost my employer six figures in a single day through a fuck-up (the new 10k decisions? lol)

Comment

45917271_2148843611822083_5942885937544429568_n.jpg

So far...Malibu. The Man keeps telling me not to throw my cigarette butts out the window. And that's when I light up...

Comment

Today, Malibu.

Tomorrow, the world.

Comment

The other side of that little Malibu mountain is Cal State Univesity Channel Islands. It’s on the edge of the fire and many students from that U were in the bar that was shot up this week. Now many survivors are fighting to not get burned to death. Talk about a terrible week . . .

Comment

Some ❤️s in a dive bar on The Lake Of The Ozarks.

Comment

About $98k each got to drop 155mm Artillery on 3 of these bad boys.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post

About $98k each got to drop 155mm Artillery on 3 of these bad boys.
                              This is only $98K?

That seems like a bargain...my new goal is to own one of these

Please don't drop artillery on it when I get it

Comment

Working...
                              X