How old do you want to be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is part of the far left agenda?

I think this is the agenda of an isolated fruitcake. Don't be swinging around your inductive reasoning sword unless you're sure it's warranted, Frobz.

Comment

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
      This is part of the far left agenda?

I think this is the agenda of an isolated fruitcake. Don't be swinging around your inductive reasoning sword unless you're sure it's warranted, Frobz.
      No, this isn't part of the far left agenda. I think he's suggesting, though, that it's an unintended consequence of same. I would, however, argue that sex--rather than gender--is a biological fact. What we must do, as defenders of the Constitution, is to prevent the two terms from being conflated.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

No, this isn't part of the far left agenda. I think he's suggesting, though, that it's an unintended consequence of same. I would, however, argue that sex--rather than gender--is a biological fact. What we must do, as defenders of the Constitution, is to prevent the two terms from being conflated.
        Sex and gender have always been the same thing; at least up until the last decade. I'm not sure what this has to do with defending the constitution.

Comment

14th Amendment stuff. Gender has increasingly been used to refer to social or cultural differences rather than biological ones. Sex remains a biological classification and is the term used in Constitutional law. We should encourage a clear distinction.

Comment

Working...
          X