Why does the Northeast suck so much?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post

Not insinuating you are wrong, just that my personal opinion is different. Outside of Froboz, everyone else here would likely agree with you.
    I'm with you on this one, Lurch. I really enjoy cloudy, rainy days. Cloudy, rainy cool days (with temps between 40 and 60 degrees). That said, there are some people that suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) that struggle when there isn't enough sunlight. I'm not sure if I would feel the same way if I actually lived in the Pacific Northwest, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

(I wouldn't want to live in Michigan, however, where it's really cold and cloudy).

Comment

Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post

I'm with you on this one, Lurch. I really enjoy cloudy, rainy days. Cloudy, rainy cool days (with temps between 40 and 60 degrees). That said, there are some people that suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) that struggle when there isn't enough sunlight. I'm not sure if I would feel the same way if I actually lived in the Pacific Northwest, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

(I wouldn't want to live in Michigan, however, where it's really cold and cloudy).
      If I had to pick my perfect weather day, it would be 60 degrees, no wind, and overcast. I love the late fall.

Comment

Working...
      X