Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you? Politically

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are you? Politically

    I'm a lesser of 2 evils type of guy. So both Dems and Reps can suck my dick!

  • #2
    Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
    I'm a lesser of 2 evils type of guy. So both Dems and Reps can suck my dick!
    Politically lazy is what you are.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
      Politically lazy is what you are.
      No not really. I think a person should be able to have an abortion if they want. I think I should be able to own and carry a god damn gun if I want. I also think religion should have nothing to do with politics.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
        No not really. I think a person should be able to have an abortion if they want. I think I should be able to own and carry a god damn gun if I want. I also think religion should have nothing to do with politics.
        Sounds like a liberal to me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yup, All those gun toting liberals out there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Radical middle of the roader here

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
              Yup, All those gun toting liberals out there.
              I'm one. More than you care to think about. But then again caring and thinking don't seem to be your strong suits.

              Comment


              • #8
                Independent. How anyone can fully support one party or another (with time, money, whatever) is completely beyond me. I've never found a group who represents what I actually believe in.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm an active member in the IDGAF party.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dewarsrocks View Post
                    Radical middle of the roader here
                    +1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pro-Choice, anti-abortion, fiscally conservative republican.

                      Closest political group to hit me in years is the Tea Party.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WavetheWheat View Post
                          Pro-Choice, anti-abortion, fiscally conservative republican.

                          Closest political group to hit me in years is the Tea Party.
                          Is anyone actually pro-abortion? Except for maybe people who are in favor of reducing/controlling the population.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well its called pro-choice, but I still don't like the thought of people able to abort babies.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Fiscally conservative, social moderate. Really, all I care about in politics is the fiscal side of things. I am more libertarian than anything.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X