Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is an interesting story (rape trigger)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
    A song for sean

The thing is, everything that she complains that she can't do is something that she can control. The problem with what "is scary for boys" is that it is something that is completely out of their control. It only takes one person to say "he sexually assaulted me" and the guy's reputation is garbage moving forward and it doesn't matter one, single bit if the guy has never even been in the same room as the accuser.

And, much of what she says is a bit of hyperbole - they are things that she can do, she's just being dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by FeelingPhoggy View Post

The thing is, everything that she complains that she can't do is something that she can control. The problem with what "is scary for boys" is that it is something that is completely out of their control. It only takes one person to say "he sexually assaulted me" and the guy's reputation is garbage moving forward and it doesn't matter one, single bit if the guy has never even been in the same room as the accuser.

And, much of what she says is a bit of hyperbole - they are things that she can do, she's just being dramatic.
      Look for her on Ellen!

Comment

Oh, I gave your post the thumb because I thought it was a comedy bit. Never mind.

Comment

#BelieveAllWomen

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ult/639858002/

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
            This is what should happen more often:

“I see an officer who conducts himself exactly as society demands police conduct themselves today: Beyond reproach,” Ellis County DA Patrick Wilson said. “Tragically, that officer still was publicly and maliciously persecuted. What happened to that officer is a shame.”

Her lawyer did what was right in the end, but this shit is what frustrates me:

"It is deeply troubling when innocent parties are falsely accused and I am truly sorry for any trouble these claims may have caused Officer Hubbard and his family," Merritt wrote in a statement on Facebook. "I take full responsibility for amplifying these claims to the point of national concern."

Why didn't he watch the footage before making it a "national concern"....I'm not terribly familiar with this shaun king character (i thought it was the quarterback), so I can't comment on his contributions to this, but yeah this is out of control

I'm sure these accusations didn't affect the State Trooper's life at all because he was exonerated

edit: just noticed this happened back in May, not that it changes anything, but I didn't notice that before I posted

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

This is what should happen more often:

“I see an officer who conducts himself exactly as society demands police conduct themselves today: Beyond reproach,” Ellis County DA Patrick Wilson said. “Tragically, that officer still was publicly and maliciously persecuted. What happened to that officer is a shame.”

Her lawyer did what was right in the end, but this shit is what frustrates me:

"It is deeply troubling when innocent parties are falsely accused and I am truly sorry for any trouble these claims may have caused Officer Hubbard and his family," Merritt wrote in a statement on Facebook. "I take full responsibility for amplifying these claims to the point of national concern."

Why didn't he watch the footage before making it a "national concern"....I'm not terribly familiar with this shaun king character (i thought it was the quarterback), so I can't comment on his contributions to this, but yeah this is out of control

I'm sure these accusations didn't affect the State Trooper's life at all because he was exonerated

edit: just noticed this happened back in May, not that it changes anything, but I didn't notice that before I posted
              And the charges that she faces for the false accusation, according to the article, is a misdemeanor. That is absurd. The severity of her punishment should be related to the punishment related to the accusation. Shocking that Sean King, the scumbag, was promoting this injustice (the accusation).

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
                https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9DIwK_1542112412

Comment

Shaun King is a serious POS fraudster. Claims to have a black dad which his mother refutes, and pictures of him before he started curating his faux black look show a normal white kid with straight white kid hair. He is Rachel Dolezal but without shame and for whatever reason hasn't been destroyed for his fraud by the National media like Dolezal. All he does is find stories that he can blow out of proportion, or outright fabrications, and sow division.

Comment

Working...
                  X